That song in the new GM (Chrysler) ad.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Slap that G, May 17, 2002.

1. Slap that G

Slap that G

Apr 16, 2002
    Vancouver, BC
    Could anyone by any chance tell me what song that is in the new GM commercial? I don't know if it's acutually a song or just some groovy drum and bass lines.

It's that Black and White ad with the cars and trucks in it...and stuff...

2. malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    You're including GM & Chrysler in the same question, so I'm not certain if it's the GM ad you're asking about or the Chrysler ad. GM and Chrysler are like Fender & Zon. No relation whatsoever (except that Walter P. Chrysler got his start at Buick, which is a GM Brand).

One GM commercial, for the new Cadillac CTS has "Been So Long Since I Rock & Rolled" as the featured music. If you can identify the car or truck being advertized I may be able to identify the song.

3. Slap that G

Slap that G

Apr 16, 2002
    Vancouver, BC

YEah. you're right, it was a pretty vague question..sorry.

It seems to be an ad for the company in general, as they show a coupld of different cars. Its all in black and white and even quotes "it's all here in black and white"... It may just be an ad that is being shown here in Vancouver for some deal that GM has. When i see it again i'll look for more clues.

thanks though.
  4. They were using the song Vehicle by The Isle of March for a while.
  5. JimK

Dec 12, 1999

...were they(IDES Of March) ;) a rip-off of Blood, Sweat, & Tears...or what?!
  6. Very true. Must be depressing when you Greatest hits collection comes on a 45, and know one know the B side. :D
  7. Slater

Slater Bye Millen! Hello?

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State