1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

That TB Guy (tuberculosis, not TalkBass)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Vandelay, May 31, 2007.

1. The TB guy, Andrew Speaker, tells Diane Sawyer that he felt confident he was safe to travel abroad, and he asks forgiveness from the people who need to be tested now:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/story?id=3231184&page=1

On the one hand, a lot of doctors seem to agree that the risk of him spreading the disease was very low. On the other hand, his reason for travel was pretty frivolous -- a rich, spoiled lawyer wanted to get married in Europe? Sorry, but when you have THE MOST DEADLY FORM OF TUBERCULOSIS KNOWN TO MAN, your personal desires should rank below the personal desires of everyone else to, you know, stay alive!
    (On the other hand, his wife looks pretty hot).

I look forward to the upcoming movie version of "Tuberculosis On A Plane". Calling Samuel L. Jackson....

2. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

His wife looks pretty hot :D

3. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

4. Florida does have the hottest women. When I lived there I was blown away several times a day. :crying:

abc_SAWYER_DEBRIEF3_070531_ms.jpg

5. Actually thats Paris Hilton. :eek:

:bag:

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 15, 2021