Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

That weird Burger King Commercial

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by SimpleMan, Aug 20, 2005.

1. SimpleMan

SimpleMan

Aug 6, 2005
    Squamish
    Has anyone seen the Burger King Comercial were the guys in the bird mask sing? Well If you havnt go to http://www.coqroq.com/ and check out there music videos, if you dont laugh at their costumes ur weird.

2. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    The chicken fries commercial? I had that stuck in my head all day yesterday.

3. eric234

eric234 Guest

Mar 11, 2005
    philadelphia
    mine too..................................bob your head :mad: it happened again!!!!!!!

4. lol "every rock and roll label in north america turned us down"......that means......YOU SUCK!!!!! :D

5. keb

keb

Mar 30, 2004
  6. i feel sorry for any band that has to resort to making a career out of funny paper mascheigh and latex masks. A LITTLE BIT is ok. A LOT is totally fake.

7. eric234

eric234 Guest

Mar 11, 2005
    philadelphia
  8. fourstringdrums

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
  9. Please! Make the music stop! :bawl:

10. fourstringdrums

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    Noise..you mean noise :)

11. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    Shoot, I thought we were going to talk about Paris Hilton.... :)

(Oh yeah, sorry, that's Carl's Jr. .... ) :D

12. I will never eat at burger king again.

the ones w/ the king w/ the huge head were good. This stuff is just plain nausiating/..

13. Yes. They were kind of creepy, but in a funny way. The new ones...well, I'm not a fan of them.

14. SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Aug 20, 2004
    The Last Frontier
    the Burger King comercials with all of the office workers were great, they should just put those on again.

15. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Honestly, I like this stuff. It's a Motley Crue gone wrong with masks...

16. pigpen02

pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002
    I think its kind of creepy that a fast food restaraunt, that's markets to children a great deal, has its new website under the address of "coqroq."

"daddy, what's a coq?"

17. It's a legitimate French word for "male rooster" Ever eaten coq au vin (chicken in wine)?

Here in America we "americanized" it, changed the "q" to a "ck" but it still means a rooster...And if you go to South Carolina their football team is the Gamecocks...

No need to get upset.

18. pigpen02

pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002
    Didn't know that!

Learn something new everyday.

Of course, we're not in France....

19. FenderHotRod

FenderHotRod

Sep 1, 2004
    Arkansas
    LMAO....now that was funny...

I kind of like the commercials. My wife thinks i'm weird because I like one of the little chicken suits, and I told her that I wanted one. :) I want to get one to wear to town or something. :hyper:

20. I think it's incredibly arrogant to even entertain the idea that your band has created a "Slipknot generation" :rollno:

but then again, maybe that's all you've created since music seems the furthest from the subject. ;)

The "King" commercials with the King just popping up were sorta creepy too. He just appears there staring into windows and stuff...ugggh! :bag: