Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The 4th Infantry Division is going to kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by snailplow, Mar 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snailplow

snailplow Leon Phelps Wanna Be

I was in the 299th Engineer Battalion/1st Brigade/4th I.D. from August,1996 to June 1999.
    This entire division is equipped with laptop computers in most of their vehicles that shows a digitized map on the screen of the entire area that they're in.
    ALL of their vehicles have hidden micro-chip transmitters that send a signal to space satellites.The satellites track ALL moving vehicles(friendly and enemy) in the area and recognizes and flags all of the friendly vehicles it's receiving a signal from,and the 4th I.D. soldiers see's friendly vehicles as "blue" on their screens.Enemy vehicles show up as "red".
    The soldier can move the cursor arrow over any "red" designated vehicle and get it's EXACT grid location.From there he can call in perfectly placed artillery rounds,an air strike,etc.,etc.
    This is just the tip of the iceberg of what this system can do.Any hostile Iraqi vehicle will get destroyed quickly and efficiently.They don't have even a shred of a chance.
    Iraqi dismounted infantry attacking the 4th I.D. units will meet the same fate as the dismounted infantry that have been attacking 3rd I.D. units.

BTW,none of what I've said here is classified info.

2. 4th infantry is from FT Hood, TX and some of my friend's relatives are in the 4th. 4th is hardcore.

but isnt this political?.....

3. odie

odie Supporting Member

Sorry bud!! As much as I would love to discuss these kinds of things.....I need to close this.

We're kinda doing a no-tolerance thing right now in regards to this the war and politics thing.

PLug for Paul- if you become a paying member you gab about these kind of things in the TB lounge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.