1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The Accugroove cabinets are ideal for Upright Bass?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Barcza, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Barcza

Barcza

May 1, 2005
    Budapest
    Now I use a GK MB combo, I like it, but I plan to upgrade to Acoustic Image head and some very good and small cab. The accugroove Tri 110 or Tri 112 are intresting for me, all the reviews are say they are real hi-end. But I didn't find any judgement from Upright players. I'm afraid about the 2, not adjustable tweaters. The cabs I used before I allways turn down the tweeter when I play Acoustic. But maybe the Accogroove is different. Did you try this cabs with Acoustic Bass? (sorry for the english)

2. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    I have used my El Whappo with upright many times and it sounds great. The tweets are cloth dome tweets so they are very smooth. I used to turn the tweets almost all the way off on my old cabs and I have not had a prob on the Accugroove.