Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The Awesomest Day.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by The Golden Boy, Feb 9, 2005.

1. :D

2. :eyebrow:

It's the 10th February here.

3. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    [​IMG]

brad cook

4. suicas

suicas

Mar 12, 2004
    UK
    Feb. 8th is my birthday, and it was only partially awesome I'm afraid.

5. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    HA HA thats an awesome pic.

Though i have to wonder about the caramal apples that are covered in puppy fur and other fun puppy by-products. and then they get rolled into the street. LOL

6. I don't get it.

7. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Ask your parents.

8. Oh.

OH!

:oops:

9. Eli M.

Eli M. Life's like a movie, write your own ending

Jul 24, 2004
    New York, NY
    Okay, I have to chime in that I don't get that picture, even after the "ask your parents" and the "Oh. OH!" clues. What am I missing?

10. No, I would have to say that today is infact the "awesomeest day" of all time. First off, I finish my Reason song and it sonud DAMN good (I'll get it uploaded here on Tuesday) Then I get invited to join not one but TWO different bands. Then I find out that I CAN start my guitar club (bass, drums and keys allowed too) at the college. Then I get to practice for the first time with one of the bands, and we totally hit a groove right off the bat. Then I got to play with our brand new HD3 system and Pro Control at the college. Then I get home, find a steak waiting for me for dinner, and now I'm on TB. This day could only get better if I win the lottery. But the drawing isn't till tomorrow.:D

Rock on
    Eric

11. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    Well, I WAS having an awesome day, but my $#Q@%^ dual-purpose cucumber went on the fritz...

:ninja:

12. Damn you.:D:D:D:D:D

I just laughed coke all over my computer again. You get your butt up here and clean it off!!

Rock on
    Eric

13. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    ...oh, gee...sorry about that...

:bag:

....I would come fix that for you, but I have such a hard time converting microns to greeblefrotchitz, and always end up lost.

:confused:

14. What, are you trying to do that manually? Get one of those new Thingummywhat 4000 modules. They plug into the back via your jingywhickle port, and do all of your mircon/greeblefrotchitz conversions for you!! Plus they also zap your pram, re-format your tizzle semi-drives, protect you from ninjas:ninja:, and give your room a wonderful lemon-fresh scent.:D

Rock on
    Eric

15. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    Oh...heck...my jingywhickle port burned out last month when I was trying to download some Zarkazian Tizile-Grobbling Songs (y'know that new recording of Ktab Pzt that everyone's talking about). Now my pram has de-zazzled, so it won't let me re-format my tizzle semi-drive and I've got a HORRIBLE ninja infection in my wonkametric pentambulator, which has given my room a horrible waste-processing plant scent.

:help:

16. Wow, you do have some problems on your frinckle, don't you? Well, I would recommend getting rid of your standard jingywhickle and replacing it with a new omni port, they kind that takes standard jingywhickle, notronics Yay-5U, Korsoth, and 5 1/2" floppy. They you download the latest version of Spoon v5.7.3.9. That should help you rebuild your pram, plus it will call in airstrikes on your ninja infection. Also, upgrade your pentambulator to the sextambulator. One more ambulator can make ALL the difference in your anti-elmu particle engines. As for the sewage smell, just get a can of Pine-Sol.

Oh, and I bought that new Ktab Pzt record. It's amazing!! His use of the Sacul Grzbt is more than just impressive. I also like how he has a group of Outer-Monpoovian kidney bellowers as his back-up vocalists. They couterpoint the drone of the Kwuzz very nicely. My only critiscim is that he relies too much on his Egroeg for his 9th harmonic melodies.

Don't try to out weird ME, four eyes. I get stranger things than you in my breakfast cereals!!

Rock on
    Eric

17. suicas

suicas

Mar 12, 2004
    UK
    When I see that all I can think about is how that truck came to tip over? Head on collision with a truck carrying kittens and candy floss? Notice how no-one is helping the poor truck driver, trapped in in the twisted wreckage as petrol fumes slowly overcome him...

18. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Who has time for trapped, dying truck drivers when there free puppies and caramel apples to be had!! YEAAAH!

brad cook

19. Actually, I think he hit a marshmallow truck that skidded into a graham cracker truck and we're all about to be blessed with smores once that petrol lights!