Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The Azola Deco Bass-Opinions/experience

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Edred Mitchell, Oct 29, 2005.

1. I am looking for players or owners of the 6 string Deco,carved version and want to know their opinion of the instrument.

2. I think you'll have better luck if you post this in the Double Bass forum as Azolas are not widely known among electric bass players. But I'm sure interested to see what the TB opinions on these gorgeous basses are.

3. For the record the Deco is definetly an electric bass although Azola is more known for their electric uprights,thus the reason for posting here,see the link below:

The Azola " Deco" Bass Guitar

4. wyleeboxer

wyleeboxer Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2005
    Orange County, CA
    I dont have any experience with Deco and I dont mean to get off the subject, but I had a Azola Jazz Master electric that was stolan about 3 years ago, best bass I ever owned! I still have my Mini bass and a fretless bass Steve Azola built. All I can say is anything he makes is fantastic or else he wouldnt make it. I would also like to hear some opinions on the Deco?