1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD The Bass Company, (TBC), AP 400 MM fore sale only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Rumzini, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    I so absolutely love this bass but another is calling my name. Bought used last year from EricF on this forum. the bass is in great condition. Only problem it has is the well known scratchy bled pot syndrome that many TBC basses had/have. However. I just got an e-mail response form Jack and he is sending me a few new ones to try out along with the special shortened allen wrench truss rod tool. You could make your own...but...Jack is all about his service. Hey! He's sending me stuff to fix a bass I didn't personally buy from him!!! I'll also throw in a Warwick Rockbag in the deal to be shipped in.

PICS ADDED!!!!

And from the TBC site.

http://www.thebasscompany.com/4stringguitars/ap400mm.html

As far as I know...these are currently unavailable. My price will be $350 shipped to the lower 48. Paypal only please.

2. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Bumpparoo...

I'm adding a Warwick Rockbag in with the deal. It will be shipped in that as well. Also I'm working on pics. C'mon everyone. These basses don't usually last long here on the forum.

3. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    More

4. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    ...and more

5. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    ...one more for good measure.

Sorry for the crappy quality. It's from the still option of my old dv camera. However it gives you proof of life.

6. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Bump

7. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Sound clip in the mix. Click here to hear our last cheezy demo. I had bit to much tube drive going. However in the slower part you get an idea of clean tone. The heavy part is a Lil Big Muff.

http://www.myspace.com/forgedband

8. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Bump

9. RockBoxBass

RockBoxBass Supporting Member

Just to let you know...these are now available again @ $399 and I agree...Jake (pronounced jack) is the best for service! A true joy to talk too....

10. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    SOLD!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.