Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The Bass Company (TBC) Bass for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by truckin88, Jun 19, 2005.

1. truckin88

truckin88

Oct 18, 2001
    Newburgh, NY
    Green 4 string, alder, string thru body, active MM pickup setup. Great Shape, Great tone. Made in the USA, must sell for $$$, just moved, and I ahve two of these, so need to part with one. Will come with an old gig bag. $400 shipped to the lower 48 states. Last chance before Ebay. I am relisting this with pictures. Currently has flatwounds. From somewhere in the 1990's, current TBC's are made in china, this is a USA model. Action, neck and body are perfect. I would always recommend a setup to your liking though.

So $400 shipped, or pick it up (we can talk about price), I am in Milford, PA 18337

PM or email me willdimase@yahoo.com

Trades are possible but it has to be something I am interested in, certain basses, amps, heads, cabs, and normal electric guitars. No acoustics, effects (except a sans amp would be cool)

PICS:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    I can't get your pic links to work.

3. truckin88

truckin88

Oct 18, 2001
    Newburgh, NY
    yeah I am having a hard time with pics, if you email me at willdimase@yahoo.com, I can email you abck with pics, they are to big for talkbass, just a note I will not ship to canada

Oh well I think this thing is goin to the bay