The Bass Company (TBC) Bass for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by truckin88, Jun 19, 2005.

1. truckin88

truckin88

Oct 18, 2001
    Newburgh, NY
    Green 4 string, alder, string thru body, active MM pickup setup. Great Shape, Great tone. Made in the USA, must sell for $$$, just moved, and I ahve two of these, so need to part with one. Will come with an old gig bag. $400 shipped to the lower 48 states. Last chance before Ebay. I am relisting this with pictures. Currently has flatwounds. From somewhere in the 1990's, current TBC's are made in china, this is a USA model. Action, neck and body are perfect. I would always recommend a setup to your liking though.

So $400 shipped, or pick it up (we can talk about price), I am in Milford, PA 18337

PM or email me willdimase@yahoo.com

Trades are possible but it has to be something I am interested in, certain basses, amps, heads, cabs, and normal electric guitars. No acoustics, effects (except a sans amp would be cool)

PICS:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    I can't get your pic links to work.

3. truckin88

truckin88

Oct 18, 2001
    Newburgh, NY
    yeah I am having a hard time with pics, if you email me at willdimase@yahoo.com, I can email you abck with pics, they are to big for talkbass, just a note I will not ship to canada

Oh well I think this thing is goin to the bay