The Bass Palace

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by aikibass, May 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. aikibass

aikibass

Feb 5, 2009
    Schweet! I was just at the Dallas Guitar Show and it looks like Bob and the Bass Palace is up and running in top gear again! Look him up!

rockinrayduke and mark beem like this.
  2. BassmanM

BassmanM

Feb 17, 2011
    Hamburg, Germany
    That's about 8,120 km (5,046 miles) away from where I live, so I won't be making it in a while. :roflmao:;)

slapshot and Garret Graves like this.
  3. aproud1

aproud1 Don't surround yourself with yourself. Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2007
    Cincy, OH
    Cool. When I originally started selling and swapping mass basses they were on of the better places to go.

4. mmbongo

mmbongo I have too many basses. Supporting Member

Had a 'not so pleasant' dealing with Bob back in the late 90's and I will never forget that. Was not a 'ripoff' situation, but definitely soured me on him.

Killed_by_Death likes this.
  5. rockinrayduke

rockinrayduke Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2007
    Henderson, NV
    The Swami is an acquired taste, I always got along fine with him. Good to see him back.

6. SCT1422

SCT1422 Supporting Member

Once you get to know him he's a good guy.. Spent a lot of time at his shop and helped him at a few shows... I miss that place..

rockinrayduke likes this.
  7. Malak the Mad

Malak the Mad Over the River and through the Looking Glass Supporting Member

Let me know when you're about to jump into the water outside Lisbon. By the time I get my shoes on, you should be swimming up to the American Northeast. After grabbing a quick bite to eat, we can start on the short walk over to The Bass Place…ETA: the next Ice Age! :D

BassmanM likes this.
  8. glivanos

glivanos Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2005
    Philadelphia Area
    That's good news. I've had nothing but good experiences with the Swami, both selling and buying. Hopefully I'll see him at the Philly show in July.

9. Relsom

Relsom Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2013
    The Old Dominion
    I bought a few Ashdown cabs from him way back when he was blowing them out on Ebay. I still have one of those ABM Mini10s. Got this from them too.......
    Patch.jpg

10. keyboardguy

keyboardguy Supporting Member

May 11, 2005
  11. IamGroot

IamGroot

Jan 18, 2018
    Damm, we are going to need another wall.

Malak the Mad likes this.
  12. Malak the Mad

Malak the Mad Over the River and through the Looking Glass Supporting Member

Do you really think anyone from Germany has an ounce of fear regarding a wall:banghead: that isn't reinforced with landmines, several meters of barbed wire and trigger-happy Soviet Border Guards? o_O