the beatles

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by negative57, Dec 21, 2001.

1. ok i am writing my freshman paper on the beatles and how the changed the face of music and pop culture. one of the requirements is an interview. anyone interested? preferably someonewith aol or aim but i could just email the questions. thank you
  2. snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    Um..I don't think Paul or Ringo hang out here. :)
  3. yawnsie

Apr 11, 2000
    If you do want a Talkbasser, then I'll do it - I'm from Liverpool, so that might come in handy if you're interested. I haven't got AOL, but you can email me the questions if you want.
  4. Robert B

Robert B Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2000
    Hampton, Va USA
    Well, I'm certainly no expert on the Beatles, but I was a fan and did grow up through the Beatles craze (I was 15 in 1966...) If you would like some insights from someone who was there to experience it all, I'd be happy to respond. :)
  5. i thnk i will go with charles rosenay i am going to email him to night thanks htag. thanks everyone else too.

ps- htag, charles rosenay lived thruogh the beatles era right? probably a stupid question if he runs beatles conventions
  6. a goodgrade i dont think so. i had to takea stand and do a topic i wanted. my teacheris a bigot. she said "that topic is good if you want a D". I went up to her after classand asked if there was a reason why i couldnt do the beatles. she said ok, i will tell you the truth, no." i ask if our grades were just her personal bias torward her preferences andshe said yes. she said if i was to do elvis or the edd sulivan show i would get a good grade but i want to do the beatles and i think they changed the face of rock music and pop culture and if she doesnt liek them thats too bad. i guess if i am going to be punished it shold be for what i belive

stand strong
  7. RHCFlea

Jun 16, 2001
    Washington DC
    I've got one I've heard very often: "Why do you play bass, not good enought to play guitar?"