1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

THE BEAUTIFUL and TRAVELLING SOUND: new spectrum analyzer by LUCCHI

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by vitoliuzzi, Feb 12, 2010.

1. vitoliuzzi

vitoliuzzi

Dec 7, 2003
    South Italy
    OFF TOPIC

Dear Mike,
    I' ve had the great honour fro maestro Giovanni Lucchi to be the first in all over the world to test his carbon fibre/pernambucco bow. Let's not talk when I have played with his famous bows by 4.500 Euro (really a Master).

In comparison with ARCUS ones there's no comparison, expecially in coparison with quality/price. The best ARCUS is at three levels under Lucchi's one. I know because I have got an Arcus (the different types are a great mistake: they use the same materials then with "softwares" decide which in their opinion is better ... and the price goes on the stars).

You can write to maestro Lucchi I think here: http://www.lucchicremona.com, or with Google find simply
    "Giovanni Lucchi", it should be the first in the list. Or get a lot to my website www.vitoliuzzi.com and you'll try interview and different informations.
    To be short: if you decide to buy it, tell you have talked with me (probably a little discount you might have). Use Nymans or Pops rosin. It well works with every string. With Dominants you might have a very powerful sound, but it depends from your instrument. Pay attention: you will not more hear to the noise of the hairs on the strings.
    A pure sound that travels at 7.000 in the air.
    A big range of harmoniques. Its great under a matter: 90% of double bass (good teachers) didnt know they were playing with a carbon fibre bow. Another big quality: strokes! Expecially "staccatissimo".
    I would be happy if you eventually shared with me your opinion.

My best regards

Vito Liuzzi (stop OT)