1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The "Best date" ideas of TB

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Siggy_Bass, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, give me your best date ideas. What would you suggest as a perfect date?

2. casualmadness

casualmadness

Dec 15, 2005
    VA
    The chick pays for everything, puts out and then goes home.

3. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
    /thread

4. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    The chick pays for everything, gives you the lay of your life and then wakes you up in the morning having ordered you an Alembic Stanley Clarke bass.

5. Jonyak

Jonyak

Oct 2, 2007
    Ottawa, Ont
    and then leaves.

6. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Nah, then you have another roll and she goes and makes dinner.

7. Why do you want her to go home? I much prefer a naked women on top of me for good sleep :)

8. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    An unpressured one...you get to be yourself...not pretend to be someone else.

9. You said best date, not first date, so here's a few of my better ideas...

If you are really really into her, nothing says "I want to excite you" more than a nice helicopter ride, followed by a nice picnic somewhere quiet....bottle of something nice, food you made (or looks like you made), fruit platter etc.

Or a balloon ride if you're not into copters.

If she's an adrenalin junkie take her bungy jumping or skydiving. Extra points if she knows you are a scaredy cat who wouldn't normally do that kind of thing.

Basically, chics dig something different. All guys do the dinner, pool, movie, "back to my place?" type of date. Things like paintball, laser tag, ten pin bowling, mini golf and other things are all better than dinner and a movie.

Strive to be different. It will help set your date apart from the other dates she's had. Just be aware that once you set those expectations high, you have to maintain it ;)

Best of luck!

10. I find naked girls a bit sweaty, so I usually use a duvet.

11. Duvet?

Anyways, thanks for the advice so far, I dont know of any possibilities of a helicopter ride around my place, but I have to check it out!

12. Limousine ride then? If you've got a license hire a sports car for a few hours maybe?

Just don't take her on the bus LOL

13. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    I like to take a chick to the Adult Theater. It's fun to sit in the front row and make out while 20 old lonely pervs watch.

14. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    How do you clean the bottom of your shoes afterwards.

15. casualmadness

casualmadness

Dec 15, 2005
    VA
    You leave them in the taxi

16. casualmadness

casualmadness

Dec 15, 2005
    VA
    Or you could just throw your money away and skip the part where you spend it all on her and she puts you in the freind zone and cries to you when the guy who spends nothing on her humps her and dumps her.

17. Haha :) Ah the friend zone.. my natural habitat

Luckily, I am not in the friend zone this time :D

18. buzzbass

buzzbass Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    no-tell Motel :ninja::p

19. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

This thread may have been started with good intentions, but it has went in a direction that is degrading to women.:meh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.