1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The Best Review of a Product I've Ever Seen

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by JN8642, Nov 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. JN8642

JN8642

Aug 19, 2015
    I was with a coworker and we were looking to see if that Martin guitar with the steampunk artwork on it was actually a real thing and while looking we found possibly the most amazing product review ever...it honestly might ever beat the Men's Veet review for me

................................................................................................................................
    What a nice flute

By Ryan Kaiserman

from Rhine Kaiserman

PROS

• Has bad pipe
    • Has good pipe
    • Has pipe
    CONS

• Has bad pipe
    BEST USES

Comments about Martin Limited Edition D-200 Deluxe Acoustic Guitar:

I feel about this product. Let me explain from beginning. I began playing the guitar at the age of 1, when my great grandfather gave birth to me. He told me "Son, guitar good, gaa gaa pee pap." which has forever changed my life. Then I went to store near me (asking parent first ) then I went to store near me to buy pee pap guitar. Pee pap guitar play nicely but it play with bad pipe, bad pipe say evil spirit bad pipe. Bad pipe trap me in closet and I eat cat and food and dog until pee pap let bad pipe let me out of room with no sun. Then the bad pipe and my pee pap got into dispute, which result in me buying this guitar to rid property of pee pap and bad pipe. warning to all buyers, has a bad pipe and a pee pap. pee pap only bad if bad pipe in room. Grandfather good. Good. luck!

BOTTOM LINE Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
    ................................................................................................................................

Here's the actual link:
    http://www.guitarcenter.com/Martin/Limited-Edition-D-200-Deluxe-Acoustic-Guitar.gc

2. DavetheDude

DavetheDude

Nov 28, 2014
    Germany
    The whole comment section is great :D

At first, I didn't get why there are all these ridiculous comments, but then I noticed that I had mis-read the price, thought it was 'only' about one grand, but I missed a couple of figures.

3. JN8642

JN8642

Aug 19, 2015
    I don't think there's a single serious comment on that guitar lol which is probably a good thing

4. BadJazz

BadJazz Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Eugene, Oregon
    Amazon is chock full of hilarity. Even George Takei chimed in on a denon audio link cable.

5. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    The reviews on all of those super expensive snake oil audio and power cables are great - everything from discussing how plugging in the cable created a time rift in the house and the reviewer is writing the review from the future to how the reviewer's town threw a parade in his honor upon purchasing the cable. You can literally kill an afternoon reading them.

maxmaroon and old spice like this.
  6. mellowinman

mellowinman Free Man

Oct 19, 2011
    Minneapolis
    The original price on the Martin website is higher.