1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The Best Tone Control Ever

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Musicbiz60, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Musicbiz60

Musicbiz60

May 27, 2009
    This is a Stellartone Tone Styler Micro pedal. It's a passive, high-impedance, 100% analog tone module for the guitar or bass. It produces 15 discrete EQ contours plus true bypass. It uses no batteries, and adds zero noise or distortion to your instruments output signal. Check it out at Stellartone.com for more details.

The advantage of the Micro Pedal is that you can use it with a variety of different guitars or basses. I like it so much, I'm having it built into a custom bass, therefore I no longer need the pedal itself, just the drop-in model

This one is optimized for the bass range although it certainly works great on my guitars too. Finally, note that it only works with passive instruments, not active ones. Instruction sheet included. The "list price" is $174, and the "street price" is $145. I'm letting this go for $95. It's barely used.

2. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Still avail? I may be interested...

-pat

3. Musicbiz60

Musicbiz60

May 27, 2009
    Still available. I've been thinking of installing it in my P-Bass, but I'd rather let the pedal go and just buy the tone pot itself. I'm convinced it's a great way to go.

Just email me at jerry_shulman@hotmail.com.

4. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

still here?

5. Musicbiz60

Musicbiz60

May 27, 2009
    No, not available. I still strongly recommend it.

6. zawinals

zawinals

Dec 15, 2010
    Hey-

Don't know if ur interested, but I have the Stellartone pot that I had installed in my Jazz for about 2 hrs, then had it removed. Just not my thing! It's as close to mint that u can get. I purchased it from Brian at Low End Bass Shop, and paid 90.00 for it. I'll let it go for 55.00 shipped in US. It will be shipped as I bought it from him, in a little ziplock pouch.

Let me know!

Dave

7. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

thanks all.. still looking for the pedal