1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

The best wedding story ever!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by froglips, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. froglips

froglips

Feb 9, 2009
    Arizona
    The OT forum had been Rick-Rolled, so I am putting this post here until the OT forum is back in order and this post can be moved there instead.

I can not find the link anymore, so I am going to rewrite this from memory as best I can.

So, this guy and this gal are getting married. Her parents are paying for everyhing and flying 100's of people in from all over for it. They are paying a fortune for this event.

Well, the wedding goes off without a hitch, and everyone is having a really great time at the reception party when the groom gets up on stage and tells the band to stop playing for a moment because he has a very important anouncement to make.

The groom thanks everyone for coming, and especially thanks the brides familly for such a great event. Then he tells everyone he has a present for each and every person attending the wedding, and asks everyone to reach up under their chairs and remove the envelope taped to the bottom of their chairs.

There is laughter and sighs of a very distrubing nature coming from crowd. Upon opening the envelopes each person at the wedding pulls out an 8x10 glossy photo of the bride and the best man in bed just 3 days prior to the wedding.

The groom then thanks everyone again for coming, and the brides parents for throwing such a great wedding and party, then truns to the bride and best man to say F you, and promtly exits the building, filing for an anulment the very next day.

2. BullHorn

BullHorn

Nov 23, 2006
    Israel
    Awesome. Well played. :D

3. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.