1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD The Big High End Bass Sell-a-Ton August Edition!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Danny R., Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So a friend offered to sell me his Fodera Emperor, but I need to sell 2 basses, I'll let TalkBass decide which ones I'll keep. :)

First up is my one of a kind F-Bass BN5. This one is loaded! Ash body in trans white finish with black binding on the body and headstock, Maple neck and Ebony board with pearl blocks.... proprietary F-Bass electronics, sounds amazing! This bass is basically new and comes in a super nice pro-tec F-Bass gig bag. Asking $4200 or best reasonable offer.

F-Bass BN5 Custom. Ash body, beautiful Buckeye top and matching headstock, Maple neck and board. This bass is a slap machine, sounds really tight! It's got some wear on the body but nothing bad. Asking $3500 or best reasonable offer.

Pavel Jazz Pro Deluxe. This bass is a beast and I don't really want to sell it but darn gas... This one was built for Justin Raines and was completed in Jan. 2012, it was used on the new Israel & New Breed CD/DVD that was released last Tuesday.... Sounds amazing! Alder body, burl Maple top and a really cool green/blue burst finish. Maple neck and flamed Maple fretboard. Aguilar 60's pickups and Aguilar preamp. Asking $3600 or best reasonable offer. SOLD!!!! :D

Pavel Jazz Pro Deluxe. Ash body, burl Maple top, Maple neck and flamed Maple board. Bartolini Jazz pickups (Ebony covers and ramp) and Bartolini 3 band preamp. This bass is just flat out amazing! Asking $2850 or best reasonable offer.

F-Bass VJ5. This is a really nice bass, sounds like a Marcus Miller V on steroids.... Not sure of the body but I think it's Ash, Maple neck and board, piano black finish and matching headstock. It came with a Badass V and a pickup cover from the factory, comes in a nice case and a extra black pickguard. Asking $2750 or best reasonable offer.

The only trades I would consider are a neck thru Ken Smith or a Fodera (5 or 6ers) and nothing else, I'll gladly do 2 or even 3 for the right Fodera!

Feel free to ask any questions and thanks for lookiong!

ac9628ed.

6bf45caf.

5ac4d2ee.

bf0f8a5b.

232920d1.

90e8b38a.

6c54486a.

26f47f5e.

7e3921fe.

9b23601e.

e6fc505d.

2. flecktones1981

flecktones1981

Feb 1, 2011
    Texas
    Wow.

3. widjajar

widjajar

Apr 21, 2003
    Pm sent, danny!

4. Gr8tbass

Gr8tbass

Aug 7, 2010
    SoCal
    I see you caught the Fodera bug :)

By the way, how's my old spalt top Fodera Emp elite? I sure miss that thing. I should have never let it go ;)

Good luck with the sale and those Fbasses are so sweet :hyper:

5. Thanks Roy!!
    That Emperor is sweet! I love the Ash neck, it became my main bass really quick :cool:

6. Dude that white F Bass is killer. Whoever gets that will be very, very happy.

7. mmbongo

mmbongo Dilly Dilly! Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    Free bump for a great guy and some beautiful basses!

8. The blue/green burst Pavel is sold....

9. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Amazing collection. :)

10. I need to sell at least 2 more basses... Make me a reasonable offer!!
    I'll also be listing a Smith BSR5GN, a Warwick Streamer Stage I and a super nice Overwater Progress III in the next couple of days...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.