1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The Bob Dylan Christmas Album makes me......

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by fenderhutz, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Laugh hysterically. Seriously. I can't listen to it without cracking up.

Have a listen, if you can. Have yourself a merry little Christmas is most special.

Hop on iTunes and preview some stuff or through your favorite music download service and see if you can stave off the laughter.

2. It's great. It's Christmas!

3. ggunn

ggunn

Aug 30, 2006
    Austin, TX
    Isn't he Jewish?

4. Must Be Santa is pure class!

5. Being Jewish didn't stop Neil Diamond. His Christmas record went 2x platinum.

6. Or Barbara Streisand.

7. cableguy

cableguy

Jun 4, 2009
    North Bend, WA
    Twisted Sister has their own Christmas album as well. Twisted Sister and Bobby D sing the songs of Christmas. Who'd of thunk it! Next thing you know Judus Priest will be selling Honda mini-vans......wait a minute........what the hell is going on!

8. dozicusmaximus

dozicusmaximus

Mar 18, 2009
    Austin, TX
    hahaha. I saw that commercial :scowl: :p

9. Still laughing.

10. lomo

lomo passionate hack Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    ROFLMAO! My fave xmas albums are (take 'em with a grain of salt, as I'm a Jewish-born atheist who has been married to a Catholic-born atheist for 20 blissful years):
    Vince Guaraldi Trio (the classic Charlie Brown theme music), James Brown, Barenaked Ladies and Brian Setzer Orchestra. Any other good suggestions?

11. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    The Ray Charles Christmas Album is cool.

Your right about the Dylan CD though. I may download it just for the laughs. It almost sounds like a parody or SNL skit.