Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The Bryan needs a new bass sale....

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by DryWater'Bass, Mar 28, 2004.

1. I want a Traben bass real bad...I'm settled to sell my Pendragon Basilisk to buy it...So I'm only gonna ask the price of the bass I'm wanting...This is a handmade bass, super light EMG equipped and 2 Vol/Tone and a Coil split for the bridge HB and a 3 way sselector.It's got a what looks to me like Pau Ferro FB It's bolt on, but looks neckthrough with 2 quilt maple stripes 2 mahog stripes and a center slab of something....I never figured out what it was...looks kinda like Bacote...mahog fins, flame maple neck...Brul overlay on the headstock,...Missing a couple of knobs, because I couldn't get them to stay on....It's almost silent, no hum....Great tone, but I'm wanting something new....So 560+shipping(15 or so[Zip37857])

2. leishan

leishan

Aug 11, 2002
    Medina, TN
    Got any pics?

3. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    What he said.

Peace
    Nick

4. I'll have pics tonight or tomorrow...

5. The zip is the full bass array of pics....

The quality of the pictures does not, truly bring out the amazing beauty of this bass.It'll be cleaned and shippied in a gig bag inside of a well packed box...The gig bag is heavy duty, but it's got a little wear on it...

6. 2nd part of the ziup

7. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Im looking for something with a classic style. Sorry.

Peace
    Nick

8. Bump

Need to sell...GAS is overwhelming...someone help me out :D

9. How about 560 w/ straplocks and bag for 560 shipped?Any takers??