the Cheese Nazi

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jeff_bass28, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio!

Jul 3, 2001
    Chester, Connecticut
    Former Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    But no Brattleboro Block … 'tis a shame … ;)

2. jeff_bass28

jeff_bass28 Guest

Mar 21, 2006
    I've always said, "Give me a Sandwich and a Douchebag and I could rule the world!"

3. jeff_bass28

jeff_bass28 Guest

Mar 21, 2006
    Ok, ot, but has anyone ever had German-Chinese food? An hour after you eat it you're hungry again....for power.:rollno:

4. jeff_bass28

jeff_bass28 Guest

Mar 21, 2006
    Hmph. Funny you mention it. Our cheese rep came in the other day with some samples of a few things for us try. I got there just after he left, but my boss wrapped a few things up for the rest of us & left it in the cooler.
    She said one of them was really, really good, but it was almost $50 a pound, so there was no way we'd be getting it. She said it was "Babbling Brook, or something." I bet it was this Brattleboro Block!
    Damn that stuff was tasty! The edges got pretty crusted over in the cooler, but even those were outstanding. The rest of it? *DROOOOOLLLLLL!!!!* If God made cheese...!:hyper:

5. naja

naja

Oct 14, 2005
    East TN
  6. jeff_bass28

jeff_bass28 Guest

Mar 21, 2006
  7. Lazylion

Lazylion Goin ahead on wit my bad self!

Jan 25, 2006
    Frederick MD USA
  8. BassyBill

BassyBill The smooth moderator... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2005
    West Midlands UK
    And also posts #77 and #190....

9. jeff_bass28

jeff_bass28 Guest

Mar 21, 2006
    I can't believe that my own personal favorite has yet to be mentioned. Even better than the processed Kraft cheese singles- the generic, low-salt, low-fat, no-cholesterol, no-taste, dayglo orange wax that is "Pasteurized processed imitation cheese food product!"
    Yum.
    It even says right there on the label; it isn't really food. It's "cheese food product." Must be what you feed to cheese?

10. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

Hey, don't forget the "Pasteurized processed imitation cheese food substitute!"

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 22, 2021