the Cheese Nazi

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jeff_bass28, Sep 19, 2006.

1. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    So, who CUT THE CHEESE?

2. Passinwind

Passinwind I know nothing. Commercial User

Dec 3, 2003
    Columbia River Gorge, WA.
    Owner/Designer &Toaster Tech Passinwind Electronics
    Must have been a Frenchman, Americans have no real cheese to call their own...:ninja:

3. sure they do, it just doesnt smell/taste

4. Passinwind

Passinwind I know nothing. Commercial User

Dec 3, 2003
    Columbia River Gorge, WA.
    Owner/Designer &Toaster Tech Passinwind Electronics
    Yeah, but I am Passinwind, and some of you are not!

5. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

I just have one word for you :

Lymeswold!!

;)

6. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    Ah Lymeswold.

The Latin of Cheeses.

7. Lazylion

Lazylion Goin ahead on wit my bad self!

Jan 25, 2006
    Frederick MD USA
    Cheese is proof that God loves us, and wants us to carry a few extra pounds so we don't freeze to death in the winter.

I eat some every day.

8. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Really? I find cheddar quite revolting but I like Monterey Jack, Colby, and even Colby-Jack. You're all in a heap over cheese!

9. I learned this in science class:

A group of animals is considered a species when they only only mate with other animals in that group in order to produce fertile offspring.

So, because Swiss and mozzerralla can't have a baby, they are different types of chese:D

10. HAHAHAHAhahahaha! :p

Come back, ONE YEAR!

11. Indiana Mike

Indiana Mike Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2005

Looks like all the cheese has been used up by other countries.

Look up Velveeta!!
    [​IMG]
    or maybe try cheez wiz
    [​IMG],
    or easy cheese
    easycheese.jpg
    it comes in squirt cans. How about cream cheese??

You definitely need to try head-cheese!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

Seriously , Colby, Brick, Monterrey Jack are all American cheeses and I am sure there are others.

Show me some good sour mash or bourbon whiskey made anywhere besides Kentucky or Tennessee?

12. DannyB

DannyB

Aug 17, 2004
    I like cheese.

13. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA

Not if i have a choice... My choise cheese that goes on my burger is blue cheese. Then again... its always my choice... i am eating blue cheese as we speak... it's like crack.

14. :ninja:

The subject of whether or not America has it's own cheese identity has been used by Vegan Radicals for years as a diversion to shield the development of their most vile concoction...

Soy Cheese

I can't believe you played right into their hands, Mr. Lindfield. They used your own love of cheese against you.

15. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

Look it up in Wikipedia - it was "invented" in 1982 by the British Milk Marketing Board!! :)

16. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Ah yes...Bruce Lindfield. King of Cheese.

The thing I find amusing about all this is that a while back Lindfield went on and on about the amazing food in England. Then when he was questioned about what food he was talking about it was all food that originated from different places outside of England like India, Greece, etc...

So, Bruce, why can't England come up with any original food of their own that's actually good? What have you been doing this last 1000 years?! :p

bc

17. Bruce Lindfield

I live in Europe - I travel around it as much as I can - I have no national pride about England really and do like all types of European food - but I already gave the
    answer in a previous post - so Lymeswold Cheese was developed in 1982 by the English Milk Marketing board - keep up!! ;)

18. fish n chips is bloody good mate

19. Bruce Lindfield

Actually the big new food thing that has been invented (comparatively) recently in England is "Balti" - so it didn't exist in India/Pakistan/Bangladesh but has been developed as a new culinary form by immigrants from those countries, to become the most popular dish in the country!!

How's that!! :spit:

20. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Make some edits and we see where this is coming from:

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 22, 2021