Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The Civilian Projent

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by istaticl, Jul 25, 2002.

1. istaticl

istaticl

Nov 29, 2000
    Prescott, AZ
    So I guess its another album that leaked onto the net, before it was supposed to. I am curious to know some of you guy's opinions on the new project with Chris Cornell. I found some of the songs very good and others kinda sappy, but overall I think its pretty good. Its no RATM but its cool nonetheless. Kinda hard picturing the 3 remaining rage members playing some of those songs, I'm used to seeing them just get down and rock but I guess change is good. What do you guys think? Oh yea heres a 20 questions interview with Tom Morello as of 7-16-02 regarding civilian and some other stuff.
    I like this quote: 6. There have been a lot of rumors about the status of Chris Cornell and you guys. Where does Chris currently stand in the band.
    He stands in the middle, facing the microphone.

http://www.thmnetwork.com/~coldweb/soundsofrage/20qspg1.htm

2. RedV

RedV

Mar 19, 2002
    Eustis, FL
    Haven't heard the music yet, but I don't see how Cornell+Rage could be a bad thing:)

That link was cool, thanks!

Alex

3. Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

Apr 2, 2001
    PDX
    I like that interview. Dumb questions make interviews fun. Can't wait to hear the real material from those guys.