The "Completed" Board

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Swimming Bird, May 19, 2007.

1. Swimming Bird

Swimming Bird

Apr 18, 2006
    Wheaton MD
    Well, this isn't exactly an invitation to give me GAS, but I just got back home from a hard semester and put my board together in its entirety for the first time (I'd gotten some stuff over winter break, etc).

My setup is now:

Spalt Magma 601x >> GR-20 >> Whammy IV >> Bass Synth Wah >> Big Muff Pi >> GEB-7 >> 105Q >> DOD Bass Grunge >> Deluxe Memory Man >> Pulsar >> PH-3 >> FAB Flange >> DD-6 >> RC-20xl >> RC-50 >> amp.

Beyond trading in the 105Q for a Weeping Demon and possibly the Memory Man for the Phi Echolution (if it ever comes out) and maybe getting a compressor or some more loop control devices, I gotta say I'm damn happy with my board.

I've got a four loop switcher and currently use it to true bypass much of the modulation -- would it be more useful having more than one pedal in each loop? Obviously that has drawbacks, but still. Opinions?

2. Crabby

Crabby

Dec 22, 2004
    I thought mine was complete because the board was full...Boy was I wrong! haha. I'm gonna need a bigger board!

Sounds like you have a sweet setup but photos are a must!

I would think twice about trading the 105Q. Its a really sweet sounding wah with lots of controllability and very little if any tone suck.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021