The "Completed" Board

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Swimming Bird, May 19, 2007.

1. Swimming Bird

Swimming Bird

Apr 18, 2006
    Wheaton MD
    Well, this isn't exactly an invitation to give me GAS, but I just got back home from a hard semester and put my board together in its entirety for the first time (I'd gotten some stuff over winter break, etc).

My setup is now:

Spalt Magma 601x >> GR-20 >> Whammy IV >> Bass Synth Wah >> Big Muff Pi >> GEB-7 >> 105Q >> DOD Bass Grunge >> Deluxe Memory Man >> Pulsar >> PH-3 >> FAB Flange >> DD-6 >> RC-20xl >> RC-50 >> amp.

Beyond trading in the 105Q for a Weeping Demon and possibly the Memory Man for the Phi Echolution (if it ever comes out) and maybe getting a compressor or some more loop control devices, I gotta say I'm damn happy with my board.

I've got a four loop switcher and currently use it to true bypass much of the modulation -- would it be more useful having more than one pedal in each loop? Obviously that has drawbacks, but still. Opinions?

2. Crabby

Crabby

Dec 22, 2004
    I thought mine was complete because the board was full...Boy was I wrong! haha. I'm gonna need a bigger board!

Sounds like you have a sweet setup but photos are a must!

I would think twice about trading the 105Q. Its a really sweet sounding wah with lots of controllability and very little if any tone suck.