1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

the craziest thing!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jomahu, Mar 5, 2008.

1. jomahu

jomahu

Dec 15, 2004
    Bos, MA
    what's the craziest thing you've ever done for a bass?

have you ever cried over a bass?

2. NorCal Dog

NorCal Dog

Nov 28, 2005
    415/707
    uh, no

3. CraigG

CraigG

Mar 14, 2006
    Mechanicsburg, PA
    Have I ever cried over a bass. No - although there are a couple I sold that I'm sorry I didn't keep.

Craig

4. Thunderitter

Thunderitter Bass - the final frontier! Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2007
    USA
    ...like, at band camp.......?

5. superfunk47

superfunk47

Sep 9, 2007
    I once killed a man for lookin at my bass funny. :ninja:

6. i feel like im at a pre teen sleep over and this game comes right before spin the bottle and truth or dare...

7. Smurf-o-Deth

Smurf-o-Deth ¡No me gustan mis pantalones!

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    Three years ago in the future, the government potato chip in my head told me how to wish a donkey into dollars. I put my best foot floured and did the two-step until four Albanian albinos took me to the beach. With a sharp tan I had the ability to eat numbers, which I used to assassinate the President of the Hair Club for Men's roast beef sandwich with a Kenny G hand grenade. The garden gnomes of Transylvania were so nostalgic about my deeds, I was granted one fish--I chose a bass.

8. The craziest thing I've done for a bass actually is to ask my then girlfriend (now my wife) to loan me money to buy a yamaha TRB-6P whilst we were in Rome, Italy, 5 minutes into meeting her at the train station, leaving her practically peniless for the rest of the trip:rollno:.

I made it up to her though - I married her.

9. Pennydreadful

Pennydreadful Goin out West

Jun 13, 2005
    Arlington, Texas
    Made it up to her, or exacerbated the problem?:eyebrow:

10. XD

Craziest thing I've ever done to a bass...uh...let my sister play my fender D:!!

11. Bass Tees

Bass Tees

Feb 11, 2008
    Milwaukee

I'd be wearing my ass as a hat if I asked my girlfriend to do that.

12. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Parsippany, NJ
    A few months ago, I told my wife that I really liked the EBMM Dargie Delight 5er, but told her she would never find one as they only made 20 of that model.:smug: Well never tell my wife that she can't do something, because she used one of those CLIST search engines, and found one about 4 hours from our house.:hyper: This was on a Saturday morning, and that night at around 10PM we drove the 4 hours, and stayed at a local motel. :eek:Woke up the next morning and paid in cash in a parking lot of a local supermarket. Then turned around and drove the 4 hours home. :bassist:

Attached Files:

13. sorry I need to caps this: HOLY HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Does she have a single sister? haha

15. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Parsippany, NJ
    Nope, but I have a single sister that lives in GA...:smug:only problem is she's NOTHING like my wife...;)

The great thing about this excursion, is SHE was pushing ME to go get this bass. She actually believes that it's hers now.:smug: