The Cream White Jazz Bass Club!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by furtim, Dec 30, 2000.

1. furtim

Dec 12, 1999
    Boston, MA, USA
    I noticed that there's a ridiculous number of players on this forum with cream-white Fender MIM Jazz Basses. You know who you are. THIS, my fellow white-jazzers, is your time to shine! :D

Let's have those pictures coming! This will certainly be the most annoyingly off-white thread in history! MWAHAHAHAAAA!!!

I'll start off the bunch with a pic of me during my part-time gig with the Kailua Jazz Hounds, a standards jazz quartet which plays Friday and Saturday nights (used to be every other weekend, but the other band sucked and got fired, so I don't know if we'll be playing every weekend now or keep our previous schedule) at Starbucks in Kailua, Hawaii (free coffee!). My baby amp is in the picture, too, so y'all get a freebie on that one. ;)

2. JimK

Dec 12, 1999
    ...he'd lose that white pickguard! :D
    Cool pic, man.
  3. furtim

Dec 12, 1999
    Boston, MA, USA
    His bass didn't have the massive tub around the neck pickup like MY Jazz Bass does, though. ;)

I actually like the white-on-white thing. I think Eric Clapton's gu*tar has the same colour scheme, at least as I saw it on that one rerun of Saturday Night Live...

Oh, and thanks. :D

Let's have the other off-whiters in here now!