1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

The Dog Whisperer

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Tituscrow, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Banned

Feb 14, 2011
    NW England
    Plenty of dog related threads here amongst the dog-loving TB community, but nothing bespoke to the great Cesar Millan.

Even the most hard-hearted and cynical anti-'reality TV' folk can find some joy here?

Legend.

Any other fans?

2. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Banned

Feb 14, 2011
    NW England
    Dammit - mods please move to OT?

3. Lazarus.Bird

Lazarus.Bird Mr. Personality

Aug 16, 2010
    Pittsburgh
    While the "results" may be a little sensationalized with editing, the content is definitely there. Entertaining show and probably the most beneficial in terms of understanding the psychological relationship between you and your dog. I'm a big fan!

4. mellowinman

mellowinman Free Man

Oct 19, 2011
    Minneapolis
    I have eight dogs. I don't know if I would be the undisputed leader of my pack without Cesar.

I speak dog fluently now.

5. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

I used to work with a guy who watched tons of Dog Whisperer, I have seen enough at this point that I am better with most peoples dogs than they are.

I also find myself judging poor pet owners, like my neighbour, who lets their damn dog bark all day and when he does rarely walk him, the dog totally leads that pack....

6. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    My wife, I and our little Dachshund Tovah are big fans. We even went to see him live in Hopkins, MN in 2009. It was an awesome seminar. Interestingly though, I was a bit star struck after his performance when he stood up front to shake everyone's hands. He's a very genuine and down to earth type and I was taken off guard when he started asking questions about my dog, what I liked most about his presentation.

We like him!

Jeff