Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

the dude

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by the dude, Nov 4, 2004.

1. the dude

the dude Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2004
    Indy
    say what ya gotta say...

Not to be confused with Steve "Dude" Barr with the Vintage Bass Trading Company and thedudepit.com or Dude Chapman, Dude1, dudebtr, dudemeister, duderino, dudewheresmy182, Dudie or Thedude

2. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    John (The Dude) was very easy to deal with. I sold him an amplifier and the transaction was great. I would definitely deal with him again.

3. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Great guy to deal with. Fast payment. Nice guy. What else can I say; he's a real dude. The good kind of dude.

4. xyllion

xyllion Commercial User

Jan 14, 2003
    San Jose, CA, USA
    Owner, Looperlative Audio Products
    It was a pleasure doing business with John. He was very easy to work with and made payment promptly. He was courteous and gracious every step of the way. John, I hope you enjoy the preamp for years to come. Take care.

5. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    i sold the dude my 8-string warmouth here on the tb classifeds. we exchanged a few pm's and he paid via paypal at once. good to deal with. no issues.

6. Passinwind

Passinwind I Know Nothing Supporting Member

John set me up with his Schroeder 1210 cab. Everything proceeded smoothly, promptly, and in a friendly fashion. He answered my questions thoughtfully and honestly, and I'd deal again any time.

7. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
  8. wyliee

wyliee

Jul 6, 2003
    South Hill, WA
    John just bought my Acme cabinet. Real easy to deal with and fast payment. I'd have no problems in doing business with him again.

9. Spoke to John several times and exchanged lots of emails on gear. Did a transaction today and even got to meet 'the dude' !! Great guy, knowledgable, honest and on time. He is as cool as his avatar!

10. Kael

Kael Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Oklahoma City
    Just recieved an iamp 800 from John. Fast shipment and the amp was in pristine condition as advertised. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

11. John bought my "spare" T-Funk from me a while ago (I picked it up from someone who needed the money)...Subsequently I lost the one I kept in a fire and have had to buy a 3rd one!! Great amp to a great Tber...Received payment immediately and he let me know everything was OK after receipt...very easy transaction and I would not hesitate to buy or sell with him again...

Peace,

T

12. John bought a bass from me. We agreed on a price, and the next time I checked my email, I had a PayPal payment. Very pleasant.
    Thanks John.

13. the dude = John is top notch!

14. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

I just bought John's Aguilar 212. It was a flawless transaction, he even drove an hour and a half to meet me to save me some time. I appreciate that alot. Great man and very cool to work with.

15. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    I just bought an Aguilar DB659 preamp. Perfect packing, fast shipping, exactly as described, no suprises.