1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The EBMM Sterling Licorice Stick Is Here!!!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by superblues, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Seems like a lot of people are getting new basses so I'll post mine too. (I guess there's a lot of people, and there's always new basses up here....well, anyway...)

View attachment 46548

:hyper: :hyper: Got my Licorice Stick from BC after nearly a 2 month wait. It is absolutely stunning to play. :hyper: :hyper:

Nothing special about the specs:
    rosewood board,
    natural headstock,
    black pg on black paint.

The poor UPS guy fought through the big sleet/freezing rain storm that has been running here in St. Louis (and all of the midwest) for the last 24 hours to bring this to me. What a guy!!! :D

I'll get around to taking more pics tomorrow if I can put the bass down for a few minutes after work.

I had a few mod ideas for it, but i'm really digging it stock. Maybe i'll just add a tort guard...:D

2. nice looking invalid attachment...:confused:

3. Pennydreadful

Pennydreadful Goin out West

Jun 13, 2005
    Arlington, Texas
    Yeah, I cain't see nuffin...

4. hmmm...i'll try to fix it.

sorry

any better yet? i dont post pics often.

5. Madness

Madness

Jul 27, 2005
    Madison, WI
    Sorry, What's a licorice stick?

6. BassGod

BassGod

Jan 21, 2004
    Black/Black/Rosewood owns.

My Sterling is very similar to yours, except that mine has gold hardware and a matching headstock. I was thinking about a tort guard too, but I prefer the James Bond style sleekness of black/black.

Graeme

7. petch

petch Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Medina, Ohio
    A fine looking Sterling! You will love dat bass, mine (4 weeks old today) is pearl blue/black guard. Like yours it is simple and elegant. Thus: there is no need to change the pickguard. The lighter streak running thru the fretboard is very cool. Rock on brutha! :smug:

8. sweet lookin' bass ...maple fingerboard would feel and look so much better though but that's just my opinion.

9. With a maple fretboard and a tort guard and ill hate you! :D

But just to make you regret your purchase...
    100_0282.
    :bag::p

HALF kidding. Enjoy the bass!