1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The Electronix Thread - builder awol, owes folks money and/or pedals (part 2)

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by David Wilson, Sep 28, 2010.

1. David Wilson

David Wilson Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
  2. FenderAmpeg

FenderAmpeg

Feb 21, 2009
    So Cal
    As promised I was contacted again last night, Os said he will begin work on them today and ship them if completed.

3. ... and we're back.

Since his return, Os has been on top of getting back to me. Will post when I have pedal in hand.

Cheers

4. behndy

behndy Inactive

Nov 1, 2008
    California
    subd'y-duddedy.

5. G.Bisson

G.Bisson

Feb 26, 2009
    Virginia
    subscribed

Really liking a MessDrive Hybrid+ bought from a fello TB'er.

Please keep on building unique pedals for us effects junkies :)

6. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    FaceDrives have always looked pretty neat..

7. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Subscribed.

Highly interested to see how this all turns out.

8. NateS

NateS

Sep 22, 2009
    Richmond, VA, USA
    sub'd for more tales of the crypt.

9. count me in too. I LOVE my GeminiDrive, and was very sad to hear about all of the misfortune. Best of luck to both parties.

10. +1, still here watching. :)

5sg.

11. zippydog

zippydog

Dec 28, 2006
    Chicago
    You guys know you don't have to post in a thread to subscribe to it, right?

Go to the top of the thread, click "Thread Tools" and select "Subscribe". Done! No post required.

12. MD-BassPlayer

MD-BassPlayer Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Subbed.

(Just for zippydog. Heh.)

13. giacomini

giacomini

Dec 14, 2008
    Florianopolis - Brazil
    Endorsing: Copetti Guitars
    I subbed but didn't post it he--- oops.

:D

14. My answer is a little less salty... ;) lol

I subscribed before there was even a post here. Just making it known that I'm still watching. :)

5sg.

15. Subbed cuz I in Os' corner, get 'er done!

16. I just mailed him my geminidrive to get the version 2 upgrade done. I'll post again when/if i get it back.

17. Please do! If anyone else has any positive feedback too, post it... It'd be nice to see that Os is working to make things right. :)

5sg.

18. whoapower

whoapower

Jul 14, 2005
    Austin, TX
    As a second hand early Submarine owner, I've been following the former thread hoping Os would come back and make things right. (annoying that a new thread must be created) Very happy to hear he is and I hope he pushes through this mess, because I want to check out a Gemini after hearing all the talk about them.

Subscribing here for zippydog. =)

19. Id love to hear how long the return on the gemini upgrade is as I want to do the same but considering recent events and how important it is to my sound im concerned.

20. i'll make sure to keep everyone updated in this thread. My geminidrive's expected to arrive in Houston this thursday. once i get any new information from him i'll be posting it. I hope this goes well not only for my sake but for the sake of Os and rebuilding his reputation.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021