1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

The end of my gas run...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by lanceropolis, May 1, 2009.

1. lanceropolis

lanceropolis

Mar 10, 2009
    So. Cal
    Well I ordered the db750, and the bergantino nv412 (well the aguilar will be ordered shortly, next day or so... Thanks Mark:) ). That should just about do it for me. This gas run is over. I am very excited to play this combo together. I am getting the nv412 site unseen, but I am confident as it is a bergantino that it is going to rule the known universe. I already got one message from God asking if he could borrow it for some gig next week... so I feel pretty good about my decision. Any words of wisdom or advice?

2. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    That rig oughta really kick some serious ass.

3. lanceropolis

lanceropolis

Mar 10, 2009
    So. Cal
    Here's to hopin!

4. With all due respect, there is no such thing as the end of a gas run...:bassist:

5. lanceropolis

lanceropolis

Mar 10, 2009
    So. Cal
    Well, this gas run I should say. :)

6. rbonner

rbonner

Sep 25, 2008
    Yeah NO ****. He's got himself convinced he's done. Maybe the wife or girlfriend thinks he's done, maybe his dog thinks he's done...

My wife leaves for work every night and the last thing she says when heading out the door is YOU'RE ALL DONE SPENDING MONEY... You ever see the movie throw momma from the train? Well thats my house this week.

You are only done when they close the lid my friend. :crying: Have a beer.

BOB

7. kdogg

kdogg

Nov 13, 2005
    Ohio
    Oh, I wish I had a dollar for everytime I've said that to myself! I'd have enough money to buy that new head I've been gassing for... :D

All kidding aside, great job on selecting a kickass rig! :hyper:

8. silky smoove

silky smoove Supporting Member

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    End of your gas run... haha... Thanks for that. I needed a good laugh to pick up my mid afternoon grind here at the office.

End of your gas run... haha...

In all seriousness, that's going to be a great rig.

9. SO true...

10. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    You haven't even got them in your house, much less gigged with it, and it's "the end" of the GAS?

Seriously?

11. lanceropolis

lanceropolis

Mar 10, 2009
    So. Cal
    Listen, I am just telling myself that it is the end of gas, because I don't want to spend any more money right now. I have acknowledged that this is the end of this gas run. Only this gas run. I know I will get it again (speaking of, I have been looking at some vintage MM lately ;) )

12. blowinblue

blowinblue Blue in name only. Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2006
    SoCal USA
    My wife often gets annoyed about the amount of gas I have. She thinks it has to do with the foods I'm eating. I try to convince her that it has nothing to do with food...to no avail. :oops:

M. M. ;)