1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The Faceless - The Ancient Covenant - Tab Request

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by tombaker, May 2, 2010.

1. this is a bit of a long shot but im wondering if anyone has attempted to transcribe this? if so could you possibly give me the sheet music? :smug:

2. hey man i have the intro for this

3. ill give you the intro after i get home and get away of this hellhole of a school

4. alright man this song is crazy! but awesome

i think they play in G C G C F or Drop C ( that's what it is tabbed in not sure if that's correct but i guess it is )so this is how you play the intro it's from Ultimate Guitar and some guy asked the Bassist from the Faceless brandon how to play this so this intro tapping thing is spot on it is perfect.

Tapping

F|-----------------14-18-14-----------------|
    C|--------------12-----------12-------------|
    G|-----------14------------------14---------|
    C|-11-12-14-------------------------14-12--|
    G|-------------------------------------------|
    L1 L2 R1 R2 L1 L3 h0 po L1 R2 R1 L1

L1= left hand, pointer finger
    L2= left hand, middle finger
    L3= left hand, ring finger
    R1= right hand, pointer finger
    R2= right hand, middle finger
    ho= hammer on,
    po= pull off
    ................this is exactly how you play thanks to the guy from Ultimate Guitar

The rest is hard i guess this is just a starting point! wish i had the rest of the song

5. Xyath

Xyath

Apr 5, 2010
    BC, Canada
    I'll see what I can do for you guys!

6. cheers Xyath!
    maybe ill start transcribing it then tab it out and well PM each other our transcriptions and work out whos right in which sections etc. good idea?

7. Xyath

Xyath

Apr 5, 2010
    BC, Canada
    What I can recommend is using the bass-less GP file on UG.com as something to work with, some parts the bass will be following the guitar part so it'll be alot easier to fill in.