1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD The famed SS 2x12 cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mattsk42, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hate to sell this simply because I got it so cheap. But it's not getting used, especially with a new cab on the way. I'd like someone to use it. It's this exact cab:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184145

I only have one issue, and that is that ONE of the two speakers froze up. I don't know if it's fixable or not, but it doesn't make much of a sound at all, and doesn't move. However, 43 bucks (last I checked) gets you a new one.

I don't even remember what I got this for exactly, but I'm taking any reasonable offer for it. It's very very light, and sounds great, as the review states.

2. jellybass

jellybass Guest

Nov 8, 2004
    pm sent

3. I sent a PM to you, did you get it?

4. Hmm... guess he's not interested anymore.

5. PM sent, if still up for sale...

6. Well I've had 2 people back out after not really committing and..........whatever. So it's up for what shipping would be right now. I'll leave this up 'till I get through next week. So...... now for sale at: $hipping Anyone pay more than that?

7. truckin88

truckin88

Oct 18, 2001
    Newburgh, NY
    pmed

8. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I'll be next in line.

9. It's at 80 right now.

10. PM sent.