The Fastest, Loudest, Craziest band you ever heard!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by sn0wblind, Mar 16, 2001.

1. sn0wblind

Apr 20, 2000
    Ontario, Canada
    I would like know some more awesome metal bands, if anybody knows any, let me know, please!!!

Im trying to find some stuff on a band called "Damage", (my bro says they are heavier than Slayer, Pantera...etc...)

anyhelp would be appreciated...I check out a band called Damage, and holy gay!!!!!!
  2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000

Hey, dude. The craziest band I've ever heard.. Hm, I dunno. I tend to go for musicianship, not craziness.

Anyway, you posted this thread twice. As the thread author, you can delete your posts if you make a mistake. Just click the "edit" option, click on the delete checkbox and click "Delete thread".

Will C.:cool:
  3. Speedbird

Speedbird Supporting Member

Jul 10, 2000
    Northern Virginia
    Ones I like,
    Fastest: Fear Factory
    Loudest: Ministry (Lolapaloza '93ish)
    craziest: Mr.Bungle
    Heaviest: Canibal Corpse
  4. armidex

Apr 28, 2000
    Australia, Sydney
    Try some labyrinth
    They are metal but not that heavy but they are really fast if your into that type of thing
  5. Motorhead. The loudest thing I've ever heard:D:D ...and a good basis for a lot of today's metal, if you ask me.
  6. dheat

Feb 5, 2000
    Loudest, craziest, fastest? System of a Down is definately a contender.
  7. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    I've seen lot's of metal band when I was younger...
    The loudest was, by far, testament. THe fastest was probably sick of it all. They are weird...with those 42 second, very fast song. I really don't like them though, but maybe you would.
  8. Dragonlord

Dragonlord Rocks Around The Glocks

Aug 30, 2000
    Greece, Europe
    The fastest band is Fear Factory?Sick Of It All??Ha,I bet you guys have never listened to MARDUK!
    Anyway,I would suggest you to listen to Nevermore,some of the finest metal out there today.
  9. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Ever hear Khatchurian's "Sabre Dance," by Love Sculpture (w/Dave Edmunds on guitar?) Pure methampetamine rock.

Dust and MC5 were two old bands that played faster and louder than their sound could get to the audience.
  10. Acacia

Apr 26, 2000
    Austin, TX
    loudest live=motorhead...i was deaf for 3 days after their recent show

craziest=japanese punk band called the boredoms...spatic ink also has some crazy stuff, but in a technical way
  11. you want some crazy [blank], check out meshuggah.
  12. CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    slipknot-their live show is heavy. on occasion they set someone on fire. i need a firesuit ;)
  13. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

Craziest: Gwar
    Runner Up: Genentorturers
    Loudest: Ministry
    Fastest: Sick of It All
    Heaviest: Nine Inch Nails
  14. Slater

Slater Bye Millen! Hello?

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    I'll have to agree with GWAR and Motorhead. :eek:
  15. electricdemon3

Jul 28, 2000
    Deicide is pretty damn fast and heavy.
  16. mullet_head_81

Jan 27, 2001
    took the words right out of my mouth....try listening to Astrocreep 2000 by White Zombie if you haven't heard it....Ministry is some heavy industrial too, very good stuff. :cool:
  17. Damage as in the australian band Damage??!
    Man those guys are nuts. If it is that band then all these bands people have suggested is crap, they aren't fast like Damage. Hell the lead singer isn't called Skitz for nothing.

I saw Damage when they came to Adelaide, that is the only mosh where my mate went in, came out after two songs and nearly collapsed he was that exhausted.

The drummer in my band loves Damage, he has their cds, might be able to get you a copy of one...

18. Niels Keijzer

Niels Keijzer Guest

Nov 27, 2000
    Craziest Band: Mr. Bungle.
    Loudest: Mr. Bungle.
    Fastest: Mr. Bungle.
    Heaviest: Mr. Bungle.

(depends on the song)

You should try Kyuss.
    They're heavy.
    Or Acrimony.
    Heavy as well.
    Highly entertaining.
    I recommend their cd "VASOS VACIOS" on SonyLatin.

Speed is fun.
  20. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    "I'd have to go with Motorhead, Jim."
    (all gameshow-hosts are called Jim ;) )

I think Manowar is the loudest, they made unofficial new SPL record at the Monsters of Millenium tour, however Motorhead was there too and I must say they were awesome.