1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The First OFFICIAL SPORE VIDEO

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Thunderscreech, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Not the best audio quality

Not on time exactly, and too many notes per measure in some places.

Not looking to good (well, me at least)

But...

It's the first-ever OFFICIAL SPORE recording.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqHtJBmaZJo

SPOREspace (Myspace)

Constructive comments welcome.

Set-up details: Squire Vintage Modified Jazz into Behringer BDI21 into Fender G15 Amplifier, recorded on a Samsung DSC 6040 digtal camera/camcorder.

Drums are Grestch Cavalier Birch with Zlidijan Cymbals.

2. J. Crawford

J. Crawford

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    Wait. Am I missing something?

Very offbeat in most places.
    Drummer is playing to many notes per measure.
    Whats a SPOREspace?

3. SPORE is my band, and the SPOREspace is our myspace profile.

4. Fetusyolk

Fetusyolk

Aug 7, 2008
    Bad: drummer needs to work on drummiing. :/ , and he seems to be beating the **** out of those drums.

Good: the bass is pretty comfortable, and i would love to hear it after having smoked something special. wait what?

5. Dummer has only been playing three months. Dummers are hard to find here. They have to be lured with cold pizza, and then kept in a basement and fed burritos, pizza, and and cans of beer occasionally.

But that's just Fredericksburg...Stafford and Spotsylvainia have many drummers, but you have to have a license to trap them.

6. El-Bob

El-Bob Supporting Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Hamilton, ON
    that actually sounds very similar to where i'm from. couldn't afford a trapping license though, one of the main reasons i don't have a band at the moment:meh:

7. dsDodgers

dsDodgers Banned

Sep 7, 2008
    sunny so cal
    im pretty sure :hyper: was based off that drummer

i finally realize why i need atleast 150 wats to keep up with a drummer, i coulda barely hear u over the pedal

wanna post just the bass?