Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The Flu outbreak in Colorado

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by IAMERICCOCHRANE, Nov 22, 2003.

1. Its killing me! Along with 500,000 other coloradians. Its some kind of mutant flu virus which the Flu shot is only 20-30% effective in stopping it. I think there has already been close to 100 deaths from it, and the number of sick people keeps rising, mostly in children. Why? Because you goto school, one sick kid doesn't cover his mouth and the germs go around to all 32 kids in the class. Why can't they just cancel school untill this is over? I garuntee the number of contaminee's would drop by a good 80%. But nooo the schools are too worried about budget more than kids safety. Any other coloradians contracted this flu? I sure hope I get better soon, because its kicking my ass!

2. whoa dude, get better! :(

3. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    You're not the only one. I've had a nasty cold for couple of days, but I think I might be getting better already. Or then this might just be the phase when dripping of the nose slows down but fever kicks in :meh:

Anyways, get better!

4. HA!

you just wanna get out of school.

5. jawzzz

jawzzz

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    Well my son is starting to get sick. I hope is not the flu. I have heard from others that it is pretty bad. Hope you feel better soon. There was a school in Ft Collins last week that had 80% of it's students at home because of the flu.:(

6. gfab333

gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    OK, all you Coloradoans, if you're planning a Hawaii vacation, maybe you should wait till after flu season. ;)