Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The Fog

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    OMG IT SUCKED BEYOND BELIEF

Seriously... it sucked. But I had to keep watching it, even though History of Violence and Doom were starting next door in 10 minutes...

The premise is neat... the rest just sucks.

It is kinda deep, though... It was boring enough for me to look at it objectively and find meaning.

I think the point of that piece of crap was that the past will bite you in the ass... and the whole "The sins of the father shall fall on the head of his children" thing.

2. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    "God, even the movie The Fog didn't have this much fog."

3. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Doom? You know you were itching to get back into Elizabethtown.

brad cook

4. AuG

AuG

May 22, 2005
    Fort Collins, CO
    Holy Cripes another movie that sucked beyond belief. It took all my will to not walk out on the girl I saw it with, and even after the movie I had to say that it was "Ok" and "better than I expected" :rollno:

Seriously, the first 20 minutes or so is actually ok, and then it's a trainwreck.

AuG

5. Without Adrienne Barbeau's boobs, the original wouldn't have been that suspenseful either. That movie had incredible tension! You were always on the edge of your seat, wondering if those babies were going to pop out in all their glory! And to a lesser extent, what was going to pop out of the fog.

Randy

6. And the dream came true in Swamp Thing :D

7. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    When the building started burning, but the band didn't quit till freebird was over... that made the movie for me. I'd see it again.

8. Didn't know that, I've only seen Swamp Thing on network tv! Have to rent it! :hyper:

Randy

9. Remaking John Carpenter films=dumbass hollywood idea. He was an amazing director with good movies, leave them be.

10. buzzbass

buzzbass Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ

It's a remake of a 70's movie , which also sucked(***). Except for Adrian Barbeau snd her 2 "friends" :D

11. AuG

AuG

May 22, 2005
    Fort Collins, CO

OMG that was the worst part. With the flying bird.....*** is that about. :D

I think the best part about that movie was the video what's his face put on for the noisy kids, and the construction guy pops up and says, "Hey kids....ya like this building? Well I'm gonna blow it up. But only if you quiet down for mom and dad."

I think that would work for my nephew.

AuG