The Foosball's Super Bowl...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Freaky Fender, Feb 5, 2005.

1. The time has come again... so who are all of you rooting for? I think that I have to go for the eagles...

I've connected with the underdog teams in most of my life. Eagles (to my knowledge) have never won a super bowl. Now that the patriots have won 2 SBs, and the sox won 2004s World Series, I've found myself rooting for the teams that have been neglected (Go Cubs in 2005!).

So yeah, my pick: Eagles.
  2. Hmm... that's weird. I can't find the edit post button... And therefore I can't delete this thread...
  3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Regarding the edit button, I recently suggested to paul that he turn on a vB feature that disables the ability edit posts after a set amount of days. He set it for 5 days, but perhaps there was a glitch in the system.

Regarding Foosball, I'm not the best, but I can hold my own pretty well.

Regarding Football, it's okay, but I'm going to be doing homework all day tomorrow so I probably won't watch the super bowl.

4. A New Englander wanting the Eagles to win? Man, don't say that too loud around there.

I agree that I hate dynasties and I want the Eagles to win, but it's really hard to pick against the Patriots. They do everything too good.
  5. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    We will be kicking him out soon.
  6. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
  7. buddahbass

Dec 22, 2004
    Pittsburgh, PA
    well, even though i am i diehard pittsburgh fan and i am still in denial about the afc game. i think the patriots are going to take it. i don't wan't them to, but i think they are.