1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

The Foosball's Super Bowl...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Freaky Fender, Feb 5, 2005.

1. The time has come again... so who are all of you rooting for? I think that I have to go for the eagles...

I've connected with the underdog teams in most of my life. Eagles (to my knowledge) have never won a super bowl. Now that the patriots have won 2 SBs, and the sox won 2004s World Series, I've found myself rooting for the teams that have been neglected (Go Cubs in 2005!).

So yeah, my pick: Eagles.

2. Hmm... that's weird. I can't find the edit post button... And therefore I can't delete this thread...

3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Regarding the edit button, I recently suggested to paul that he turn on a vB feature that disables the ability edit posts after a set amount of days. He set it for 5 days, but perhaps there was a glitch in the system.

Regarding Foosball, I'm not the best, but I can hold my own pretty well.

Regarding Football, it's okay, but I'm going to be doing homework all day tomorrow so I probably won't watch the super bowl.

4. A New Englander wanting the Eagles to win? Man, don't say that too loud around there.

I agree that I hate dynasties and I want the Eagles to win, but it's really hard to pick against the Patriots. They do everything too good.

5. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    We will be kicking him out soon.

6. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    Go Eagles!

7. buddahbass

buddahbass

Dec 22, 2004
    Pittsburgh, PA
    well, even though i am i diehard pittsburgh fan and i am still in denial about the afc game. i think the patriots are going to take it. i don't wan't them to, but i think they are.