1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

The fretless/hollowed thing

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BassikLee, Aug 11, 2007.

  1. BassikLee

    BassikLee Commercial User

    Feb 13, 2004
    Deltona, FL
    Owner: Brevard Sound Systems
    I tried a search, but couldn't seem to narrow the search down enough. A while ago, somene posted about this bass, fretless with little "hollows" where the frets would be, which allowed the player to play in tune by playing the hollows, but still slide around on the FB like a regular fretless. Where is that????


Share This Page