Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The frustration!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by HotTubesGrooves, Aug 30, 2005.

1. I ordered my Flamed maple Warwick Streamer Jazzman fretless 4 string a month ago from Sound Control UK. I was quoted 2 weeks for delivery... After chasing them 5 times in the last week I finally got a response from them, and they said that my "5 string honey violin streamer stage 1" would be here in another 3 weeks. :rollno:

Idiots! :scowl: Needless to say there was some heated verbal debate over the phone regarding what I ordered, and I am now waiting for them to get back to me after they have checked the order with Warwick Germany. I even ordered the bass in store, and placed a £400 deposit, its not like I placed the order on the internet or anything... :mad:

2. Ouch, I have heard nothing but bad news about the SC in Bristol, took 3 months for them to set up one of my friends basses. I live in Chippenham when I am not at uni, but haven't actually been to the SC there yet.

3. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    They've been alright with me, but thats a pretty big mistake to make. Can i reccomend either the Gallery(alex) or the Bass centre(tom) for flawless service in every experience i have had with either of them :)

4. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Wow, I'd be pretty POed too. Hope you get your bass!

-Ray