1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

The frustration!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by HotTubesGrooves, Aug 30, 2005.

1. I ordered my Flamed maple Warwick Streamer Jazzman fretless 4 string a month ago from Sound Control UK. I was quoted 2 weeks for delivery... After chasing them 5 times in the last week I finally got a response from them, and they said that my "5 string honey violin streamer stage 1" would be here in another 3 weeks. :rollno:

Idiots! :scowl: Needless to say there was some heated verbal debate over the phone regarding what I ordered, and I am now waiting for them to get back to me after they have checked the order with Warwick Germany. I even ordered the bass in store, and placed a £400 deposit, its not like I placed the order on the internet or anything... :mad:

2. Ouch, I have heard nothing but bad news about the SC in Bristol, took 3 months for them to set up one of my friends basses. I live in Chippenham when I am not at uni, but haven't actually been to the SC there yet.

3. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    They've been alright with me, but thats a pretty big mistake to make. Can i reccomend either the Gallery(alex) or the Bass centre(tom) for flawless service in every experience i have had with either of them :)

4. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Wow, I'd be pretty POed too. Hope you get your bass!

-Ray