Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The funniest thing I have ever seen

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Nickthebassist, Mar 14, 2005.

1. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
  2. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    I've got a really really funny clip but I can't figure out how to post it. It's got this "ooga chacka" song playing and this computer generated baby is dancing. It's so friggin' awesome!

Jake

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Well, y'know, with the time zones and such...:eyebrow:.
    Watching that took me back to when I first saw it... still amusing though. Not as good as Gard's though :D:D.

Ray

4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    funny, haven't seen that in a while, good work.

5. I know the song, I think it's 'Hooked on a Feeling' from Resevoir Dogs.

6. Triumph rules !

Did any of you guys see the Bon Jovi interview ?
    "So, I hear you're going to play a vampire in your next movie ... finally, a role that requires you to suck." :D

7. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    Unfortunately no one picked up my extreme sarcasm, so please disregard my post above. I don't have the dancing baby clip. You all have seen it. I don't know what the song was or care to ever hear it again. And I do understand how to post a file.

Thanks,
    Jake

:D

8. Dude, I understood yer intent completely...I'm just trying to be nicer to Mr. Bassist... ;)

The version of that song with David Hasselhoff is so much sweeter. :D