1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The future of gaming?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Scarlet Fire, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Wow, Cronenberg was right 15 years ago.

2. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Things are going to get crazy...

3. But if you want to fly the Firefox, you must learn to think in Russian.

firefox-movie.

4. In Russia, plane flies YOU!

5. I can think of better uses for that than gaming. How about communication for people that can't speak? Such as in really bad cases of autism or whatever Stephen Hawkins has.

lowsound

6. Sir Edward V

Sir Edward V Not Actually Knighted... Yet!

Dec 11, 2006
    Massachusetts
    holy ****

I have thought things like this should exist before... and they finally do it... it is $300 but I might just have to have one!

I wonder what types of things you can play with it... I wonder if it can be adaptable to play Halo :D :D :D

it most likely can, I bet some hackers will do it...

7. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    What ever happened to holograms?
    I really thought by the year 2008 we would have images projected in the room with us.

Help me Obi Wan.

[​IMG]

8. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    I bet you'd be lucky just managing Tetris with that thing.

9. jsbass

jsbass

Sep 3, 2006
    WI
    Thats homosexual.

10. Vince S.

Vince S. Resident Former Bassist

Jan 24, 2003
  11. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Brain cancer?

If no, then it looks great! :D

12. If they really wanted this thing to sell, it would stimulate the pain centers in the brain to correspond with the inflicted damage your in-game character suffers.

I think I'll pass.

13. That's what I was thinking, but I suppose it's sensors more than emitters, but there most likely is some RF radiation in there somewhere....

14. Snarf

Snarf

Jan 23, 2005
    Glen Cove, NY
    I really miss the days of 8 colors and sprites the size of my HEAD. I'm gonna go play with my C64 emulator now . . .

15. Old school gaming truly was better. NES and SNES are the two single best gaming consoles ever. So many classic games, now all we have it Halo and, umm not much else. Halo isn't even that good.

lowsound

16. It WOULD be interesting for that, but PFFFFT!

Let me see you pull a dragon punch off with that thing!

17. I would definitely do that! Imagine... "BOOM HEADSHOT!!! WITH MY BRAIN!!! <insert roar>"

18. SOURYUKEN!!!

19. Scarlet Fire

Scarlet Fire

Mar 31, 2007
    New England
    Now I'm not so sure I want one of these. This is just making it easier for the robot overlords to figure out our thought processes and wipe us out.

I'll stick to a keyboard and mouse.