1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The future of the M13

Discussion in 'Line 6' started by Mo'Phat, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Mo'Phat

Mo'Phat Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2003
    San Diego, CA, USA
    With technological obsolescence pretty much guaranteed, especially with musical tools, I'm curious as to whether Line 6 will move on to bigger and better things and stop focusing on older products.

I currently have the M13 with the V2.01 update (released about a year ago), but haven't seen or heard about any future software updates or advances.

I have heard plenty of chatter about how the fuzzes and filter/synth patches could be better or have more variety.

Not that I have explored everything that this device can do, but I was just wondering if any further updates were on the agenda.

2. Andy Brown

Andy Brown Commercial User

Jul 23, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Founder/Owner: Wing Instruments
    Might as well add the M9 into the mix too. I'd love to see some bass-centric improvements and additions. A bass version of the firmware would be great!

3. DavidE

DavidE

Feb 7, 2010
    The same software is in the POD HD series, so I expect there will be continued attention to this platform.

4. Infidelity

Infidelity Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Melbourne, FL
    If you guys will make a M9/M13 bass centric-improvements and additions I will buy one thats for sure.. ;)

5. I'm still hoping for a way to route the left/right in/out setup on the M9 to form a quasi-effects loop like in the M13.