Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

the gear used by sublime

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by sir_hemp, Apr 16, 2002.

1. sir_hemp

sir_hemp

Mar 11, 2002
    i just made a btthat erik fromsublime used a earnie ball and that brad usd a ibanez did i just mke a bad bet? and if im righ what models are they?

2. I'm going to move this to bassists. and if they see fit, move it to Misc or wherever.

Have a crack at the spelling to bud ;)

:D:D

Merls

3. I'd like to buy a vowel.

I think Sublime used mainly Bongs and Syringes, by the way.

~Ad

4. Jarrod

Jarrod

Jan 1, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    not funny

but anyway, yeah brad played ibanez and eric played lots of different stuff including Ernie Ball, Fender, G&L, Koll, and others i'm sure

5. I did not mean it to be. The wasting of life through drugs never is, be it by Brad, Sid, Jaco or Jimi.

~Ad

6. dmaki

dmaki

Apr 29, 2000
    Chattanooga

Eric used a MusicMan Sabre for 40 oz and used a custom-made Jazz bass (not Fender) for Robbin the Hood. For the self-titled I'm not sure what he used... Brad used an Ibanez S-something (I forget the model number, all mahogany) on 40 oz to Freedom and maybe Robbin the Hood, on the s/t he used a custom made guitar with the pickups from his Ibanez.

Dave

7. Mr.Nimrod

Mr.Nimrod

Jul 23, 2000
    Syracuse, NY
    I think you need "to" have a crack at that grammar, "too". =)

hehe, couldn't help myself!

-dan

8. *shakes fist* grammar doesnt count.. at least you can still decipher what i meant....

oh and that reply "not funny" made it funny.....

:D:D

Merls