Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The giant leap

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by 2BitBassPlayer, Sep 11, 2001.

1. i've decided on my next bass. Right now i have Squire jazz, i plan to make the huge jump to a very very used F Bass. I have the luxury of living 15 minutes away from where there made.

First i was thinking of upgradeing my pups, bridge etc. But i decided that i ill be working on bass for my whole life so i might as well make it an inventment.

2. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Well, a used used F-bass is still better than Squire, though not by much(;):D) so go man! Get some pics if/when you get that bad boy. What model of F-bass?

3. Hopefully a BN5. Hopefully in a month ill have the fund. Then Happy Birthday to me:D . Don't worrie if/when i get it there will be pics, oh yes there will. Im thinking T-shirts with it on it, get pictures framed for Christmas presents for family.(Hey my aunt once gave us a framed picture or her dog :confused: )...maby ill just get one for her:D

4. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    :) I can see it, A t-shirt with "I own F-Bass...Please, ask me about F-Bass" above a pic of you holding the bass, with a big ol grin...yeah, I can see that...