The girl in the Levi's commercial....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mon Rominee, Feb 4, 2005.

1. You know the chases her up a tree. She gives up her jeans to save her arse. Goes home to smirk at boyfriend whose jeans she had stolen...Zutans song playin in the background.

Her name is Oona Hart. She is smokin hawt...yessir. Saw her first in that crapfest movie Vanilla Sky...

So I guess this is a shallow thread intended to celebrate attractive ladies in commericals. Join in if you want, if not, I can take a hint. ;)
  2. Yeah, she's a whole lotta hot in one place.

There's a blonde chick in a gum commercial on a Greyhound bus. She's pretty styley.

The chick in the Burger Kink office commercials also got completely missed by the ugly stick.
  3. The one who took the mayo off the guy's cheek and ate it? That one is ridiculous. Yessir!

"completely missed by the ugly stick"

That is fantastic.
  4. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    The one where those really old people are making out...yeah that chick is SMOKIN'!

brad cook
  5. Baby makes her blue jeans
    Baby makes her blue jeans talk.
  6. McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    Yea, makes me feel kinda funny. Like when you climb the rope in gym class!
  7. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    When I read threads like this, I feel I actually miss out on something by not having a TV.
  8. Aw, it's ok Jive...I can post a picture.

Brad, sick man. If yer into the oldies, the one who swaps teeth with her hubby to snack the Butterfinger is SA-MOKIN!

(hey look, I just vomited)
  9. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I know what you mean. They are really bothersome when all they have is the blie jeans.

10. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I like that really hot girl in the ad where the use sex appeal to sell a product.
  11. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Oooooooh YEAH, brotha.

brad cook
  12. Flanders

Oct 30, 2002
    Reno, NV
    You miss out on wasting your time, rotting your mind, and other fun side effects like personality programming and ADVERTISING! Run, don't walk, and find the biggest TV you can afford. Then buy the bigger one.

Right now.

13. Um, did you guys miss the "knowingly shallow" quip I made first post? ;)

Ok, let's be PC. I do NOT objectify women, I just happen to find that particular homosapien of the opposite gender that was referenced in said Levi's ad rather attractive, in a moderately sexual, yet completely platonic way...

Seeing as I am a good productive citizen, chock full to the brim with morals, who is happliy married with children, and also realizes it is human nature to notice the opposite gender's admirable traits, I have the ability to seperate passing lustful feelings from true love and will not act irrationnally on flights of fancy.

That work for you guys? I still think she's hot and sex sells.
  14. Yeah, hot girls wearing guy's jeans is hot. Works for me.
  15. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Mon, I was joking.

I'm a guy too ya know.
  16. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
  17. That's cool, I really only wanted to disclaimer in the event I was taken to task...I know you and Brad are takin the piss outta me for it, no biggie man. But thanks.
  18. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

So that would be (quotedpost)x1=(quotedpost)

So you aren't agreeing with him. You are just reconfirming (quotedpost)'s being.
  19. Who does the music for that commercial? I hear it on the college station here once in a while, but they never announce what the name of the song is or who it's by.
  20. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound

Anyway, thanks to the internet, I have been able to see a couple of the commercials everyone is raving about. Except the burger king one. Link or picture anyone?

Now it's back to the unregularly unscheduled non-program.