1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

The Girl Next Door

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by SundanceChile, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Or for those who apply, the guy next door. :smug:

Anyone ever have an experience with this kind of situation? Figured it would provide some wonderful stories, like the one I've been graced with.

Apparently, we've received some new neighbors, and they have a daughter about my age. Bless my mother's soul, she took me to "be introduced" to the new family. Hot damn. There is nothing quite like the beauty of a brunette straight out of New Jersey thrust into the wonderful world of California. Of course, being the gentlemen that I am, I must take advantage of this situation and show her around my hometown and surrounding area sometime in the near future. :D ;)

So how many of you lucky TB'rs have experienced the wonder that is the attractive individual next door? Maki, I'm expecting another wonderful story from you. ;)

2. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Yes I have. Not exactly next door, but within walking distance. Many, Many stories.

3. Well, are you going to leave us hanging or should we gather around the campfire? :D

4. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    We used to walk through a greenbelt to get to each other's houses. Many times we would run outside for a quickie in the greenbelt. She'd pull her skirt up and we'd go at it and then run back to our houses. She was a lot of fun. We would have sex all day long on some occasions. If she didn't live in Australia right now, we'd probably still be hooking up for a quickie in the greenbelt.

5. Yngwie 4String

Yngwie 4String Banned

May 3, 2007
    Auburn Nebraska
    sorry man Ive never had a girl next door. One time I had a ***** down the block though.

6. MoD_Scotty

MoD_Scotty

Jul 22, 2007
    Thrapston, UK
    PICS OR BAN!!!

7. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    +1. No pics. No girl next door.

8. ROON

ROON

Aug 5, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    I've had a girl next door! :D Aside from looking wonderful (!!!), she was actually a really nice girl. She moved to another state though, I wish I still knew her!

9. Hey Roon, she's right here mate. ;)

10. ROON

ROON

Aug 5, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

:p

EDIT: You wish ;)

11. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Same here. There was, however, a girl round the corner at one point.

12. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    Jersey Girls... FTW!

13. Currently working on the girl next door. Moving up from the women downstairs.

14. MJ5150

MJ5150 Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    I was never interested in the neighborhood girls when I was growing up. I do remember a few cuties though.

-Mike

15. Linas

Linas

Jan 6, 2005
    Chicago
    Ive got 2 sexy asian girls living in the apartment below me. Next time either of us has a party, ile be able to snap pic without it being creepy. Well see what perspires with these two....

16. Few years ago, the cute little blonde I literally grew up with since little kid age, accepted an overnight pass from me. It was kinda strange, but VERY fun nonetheless. :smug:

17. James, I'm going to have to give you the +1 here. I thought Cali had everything, but NJ went and proved me wrong. :D ;)

18. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Oh really?:eyebrow:

*subscribed.

19. subd

20. no girl next door for me...

there is a girl at the next piano in my piano class that im kinda working on