The Gobbler

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by The Golden Boy, Oct 1, 2004.

1. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    The Passion Pit is equipped with two television systems, including one embedded in the bed itself. You simply cannot get any more modern than that.
  2. The hotel is gone. The restaurant is still there, but it is closed. We stopped there earlier this year. We went up on the hill where the hotel was, and we were running around trying to figure out where all the "nifty" things were. We eventually found the shuffleboard court, but I'm not a tall guy with a high flat ass and my girlfriend doesn't have a pink jumpsuit. We did take a few of the lobby floor tiles from in front of the "fireplace" for the purpose of making trivets.
    How cool will that be? All our Gobbler ruin trophies are in a box. A small (5") rusty piece of the eyeball railing, one of (most of) the tile from the pool that has the 5 ft Deep onit.

When we checked out the restaurant it was closed, but the tables were all made up, and there were a few lights on.

I just remember it from driving by, the restaurant really does look like a flying saucer landed.

Here's another Gobbler link, with a bunch of Gobbler links at the bottom. This is still pretty much how it looked over the summer.