1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The Great Effects Sell-Off, Third Time's The Charm!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by TheMutt, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    Once again, I can no longer edit the old thread, so here's a new one. :D

This1smyne rehoused B:Assmaster (Silicon)
    This one used to be a stock silicon Malekko B:Assmaster (meaning no low end mod or expression mod, which isn't to say it doesn't retain the low end and isn't expressive, or that it's not totally awesome on guitar either!) which I had modded into a much smaller case. Also this one comes with a violet LED instead of the standard white one that was in there (it just looked pink behind the lexan face). Does not come with box, manual, or the original enclosure (I no longer have it, so don't ask). Won't work with a battery, although I think there is still the battery snap in there amidst the goop that is holding the board in place (batteries are evil anyways). Slight chipping of the paint, but not that bad.
    $200 shipped ConUS.

Roger Linn AdrenaLinn III
    This one is an upgraded AdrenaLinn I that I had a buddy paint the enclosure of (some of the paint was torn off by some industrial-strength velcro before it had set properly, but when it's on your board you really can't tell).
    Comes with an approved power supply, but no box or manual (just a download away on the website). This pedal was given a full clean bill of health not too long ago by VST in Pasadena, CA (The only non-warranty service center for these devices in the US).
    $300 shipped ConUS

EBS DynaVerb
    This is a fantastic reverb pedal, but my Strymon BlueSky Reverberator has the edge because it has both high and low tone controls where the EBS only has one tone control.
    Comes with box and manual, foam pad removed and industrial strength velcro attached to the bottom. This is the black label True Bypass labeled model (right below the stomp switch) which is their current lineup.
    $175 shipped ConUS

Demeter Compulator
    Demeter is in great shape, minor scratches here and there and will come with an 1/8" power adapter but no box or manual.
    $150 shipped ConUS

MXR Phase 90 CSP-101SL
    Great condition cosmetically and functionally, just no longer using it.
    $70 Shipped ConUS

EHX Big Muff Pi (NYC Re-issue) Rehoused
    Stock Big Muff stuck into a much smaller enclosure by a friend of mine. The power jack was changed to a standard 9v connector, but required a rubber band wound around it to keep it in place. It works perfectly fine, but I'm mentioning it in the spirit of full disclosure. Old enclosure is long-since gone.
    $50 Shipped ConUS

Wilson Effects 12-Position Q-Wah
    Wah is in excellent condition. In addition to the stock features, this pedal has the tropical fish caps mod and externalized trimpot (mids, bass/growl, output volume) controls. It will ship with the standard rubber feet, and an additional Stompin' Ground pedalboard mounting plate should you want to mount it to your pedalboard.
    $200 Shipped ConUS

RonSound Over-Easy Fuzz
    This is a very well-built clone of the Ampeg Scrambler, an octave-up fuzz, that came direct from the man himself. Pedal is in mint condition, no velcro on the bottom. No box, but will be well packed.
    $120 Shipped ConUS

Pictures are here! Second shot shows the blemish on the bottom of the AdrenaLinn III and also that it is painted in green sparkle, although it looks black from farther away or when not in sunlight.
    SAM_0098.jpg
    SAM_0100.jpg
    SAM_0013.jpg
    SAM_0038.jpg

Also for the curious, here are some old photos comparing the size of the new B:Assmaster enclosure to the old one (as mentioned above, I no longer own this enclosure).
    IMG_7863.jpg
    IMG_7865.jpg
    IMG_7867.jpg
    IMG_7868.jpg
    IMG_7872.jpg

Trade interests: (+/- cash as need be, or look at my other items and we can work out a multi-item deal)
    SmallSound/BigSound Team Awesome Fuzz Machine (current edition)
    Aguilar TLC Compressor
    Markbass Super Synth
    Source Audio Bass Envelope Filter
    Source Audio Multiwave Bass Distortion
    Mad Profesor Snow White Bass Auto Wah
    Genz-Benz ShuttleMAX 6.0/12.0
    Aguilar AG500 Bass Amp head
    Keyboard? (Roland, Korg, etc)
    Bass VI type instrument? (Schecter Hellcat VI, Agile Argus 630 LPB Extended Scale Guitar, Gretsch G5265, etc)
    I'm interested in all manner of other things in trades, just shoot me an offer.

[del]
    *TRADED* Analogman Stereo Bi-Chorus w/ depth switch & side-mounted jacks
    Amazingly awesome chorus that I recently replaced with the mini version thereof (with the deep mod) to conserve space on the PT-Mini.
    $275 shipped ConUS

*TRADED* Barge Concepts Custom Yellow VB-Jr Blend Pedal w/ Phase Inversion Switch
    This has served me very well, but I no longer own effects that require blending. No box/manual/etc.
    $100 Shipped ConUS

*SOLD* Electro-Harmonix Voice Box
    Very cool little pedal that changes your voice, adds harmonies, or can do vocoder effects. I'm just not using this pedal like I had originally envisioned when I purchased it. Comes with power supply, but no box/manual (can be downloaded from ehx.com)
    $150 shipped ConUS
    [/del]

2. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Bichorus is definitely a mac daddy!
    And some guys swear by GeminiDrives

Mr Mutt is a FANTASTIC dude to deal with, folks!!

3. jole

jole

Feb 10, 2010
    Syd, AU
    Oh yeah, fantastic in that dealer/junkie kind of way! *scratch scratch* just one more pedal, man, just one more...

4. chile

chile

Oct 25, 2009
    pm'd

5. jwr

jwr

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Link to your GAS list and previously owned gear?

Sorry if this is listed somewhere and I'm blind.

6. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Voicebox looks cool. :D

7. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    You know you love it, and you'll be back for more. They always come back for more. ;)
    futurama_crack_vending_machine.jpg
    [​IMG]
    Everyone's present, past, and wanted gear is listed in their profile if they've updated it. :)
    I'll link mine here, just scroll down to the bottom.
    I'm not exactly adverse to trading for gear I've owned before, but I will say that I'm probably going to be very picky.
    Trust me, it's very cool. But since we now have a full-time female vocalist who switches between harmony/melody, and two male vocals one straight melody (myself) and one melody/harmony (leader) I don't need the pedal anymore. Sure is fun to play with though. :D

8. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    My only reserve in picking up the pedal is that I think I'd get shanked if I showed up with a microphone. :meh:
    :D

9. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    Hahaha! I thought so too the first day I asked if I could sing. (I know, crazy right? Why on Earth would I want to do that to myself? :D) Now it's like I'll get shanked if I don't sing on at least 90% of the songs that aren't super bass-intensive.

10. RonSound

RonSound Proud Registered Supporter of Talkbass Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 24, 2008
    owner: RonSound effects and repairs
    pm'd

11. MaxMaps

MaxMaps

May 26, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THE MUTT

12. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Screw it, I'm gonna just dive in.

Send me paypal info for voice box.

13. kmon

kmon Supporting Member

May 11, 2009
    Austin, TX
    pm'd with singularly irresistible trade offer:D

14. Jeez, there's that Gemini Drive again!!!

Check your PM. :)

5sg.

15. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    All PM's replied to. Voice Box on hold pending payment. :D

16. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Payment sent.

I bought my first mic last night too, which means I'm going to get fired from my band soon.

t3ch + [​IMG] + EHX-voice-box.jpg

=

sliding-scared.jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Atomic%20Bomb.gif

[​IMG]

black-hole.jpg

17. kmon

kmon Supporting Member

May 11, 2009
    Austin, TX
    one more pm!

18. kmon

kmon Supporting Member

May 11, 2009
    Austin, TX
    pm'd for analogman trade confirmation

19. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    An "I got the voice box and its in great condition" bump.

20. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.