1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The great effects sell-off

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by TheMutt, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    Many things for sale or trade here. I recently acquired a new camera, so pictures should not be a problem if you need to see something.

Barge Concepts Custom Yellow VB-Jr Blend Pedal w/ Phase Inversion Switch - This has served me very well, but I no longer own effects that require blending. Barge Concepts has been on hiatus since last year.
    $150 Shipped ConUS

BOSS DS-1 Distortion modified for more bass response by our very own BassJunkie730. More Info.
    $75 shipped ConUS

DOD FX32 Meat Box - I swore that I would never sell this pedal again after finally finding another one. The sad fact of the matter is that I have never used it in a live setting.
    $150 shipped ConUS

Electro-Harmonix Voice Box - Very cool little pedal that changes your voice, adds harmonies, or can do vocoder effects. I'm just not using this pedal like I had originally envisioned when I purchased it. I'll try to find the original power supply, but if not I'll ship it with a 1Spot.
    $175 shipped ConUS

Ernie Ball Volume Pedal Jr. (25k ohm) - New string and potentiometer recently installed. Has "EXP" painted in yellow on the black grip tape, should be easy enough to scratch off.
    $60 shipped ConUS

Eventide ModFactor - Original owner. Has velcro tastefully applied to the bottom, includes power supply but no box/manual (you can download the manual online).
    $300 Shipped ConUS

Eventide PitchFactor - Original owner. Has velcro tastefully applied to the bottom, includes power supply but no box/manual (you can download the manual online).
    $400 Shipped ConUS

George L's Right Angle Pedalboard Cable Kit - black wire and black stress-relief tips, completely unopened.
    $80 Shipped ConUS

Hao Rust Ride - Needs a repair. The potentiometer spins around in place and the circuit board mount has come loose. Should be a very easy fix.
    $70 Shipped ConUS

Live Wire Pedalboard cable kit - has about 8'-9' of cable, 2 straight plugs, and 8 angle plugs. This is a DIY kit that you cut to length.
    $40 shipped ConUS

Loop-Master A/B/Y pedal
    $50 Shipped ConUS

Pedaltrain PT-2 Softcase - Almost unused. Currnetly for local sale only. Includes the mounting brackets, and already has industrial velcro attached to the board.
    $90 local sale (LA/OC/IE California)

Home-made 3-switch aux switch for Eventide pedals, or other devices that accept a stereo input. I don't have a need for this currently. Does not include stereo cable.
    $35 shipped ConUS

Black guitar humbucker pickup off of a Fender Mexican Fat Strat - plenty of lead wire left
    $30 Shipped ConUS

For Trade Only Maxon CS-9 Stereo Chorus Pro - amazing chorus pedal. I am just missing the sounds that I could get out of the Analogman BiChorus I used to own.
    Will trade for: Analogman Mini Chorus w/ fixed deep setting & external mix knob OR an Analogman Standard Chorus w/ depth switch & internal mix knob. Will add cash as needed.

For Trade Only Tech 21 VT Bass - you know it, you love it.
    I am looking for a Catalinbread SFT, or a Xotic Bass BB. Will add cash as needed.

Up close shots of the FX32:

Here is an old picture of the rest of the effects (except the Voice Box) as they appeared on my old board:
    P1010803.
    Here is a picture of the BOSS DS-1 and Maxon CS-9 as they currently sit on my board:

If you need more pictures, I can gladly take them. :)

SOLD! [del]First up is a Pedaltrain Pro with the hard case and a Voodoo Labs PP2+ mounted underneath. Case is in good working order, no major dents or scratches but the rolling wheels are a little loose from regular use (but still perfectly functional). It is covered on the top with pedal manufacturer stickers that I will leave to your discretion to keep or remove. I'm also throwing in a longer (20' if I'm not mistaken) IEC power cable for the PP2+ as well as the cables that I have for the PP2+ and some extras that I have purchased.
    Looking to get $325 local (California LA/IE/OC areas, unless you feel like driving out) for this one. If you want it shipped, it's going to have to be on your dime due to the size and weight.[/del]

SOLD! [del]3Leaf Audio Groove Regulator - a highly regarded envelope filter on here. I just don't use it enough to continue to keep it.
    $170 shipped ConUS[/del]

SOLD! [del]Bogdan Polish Love - You know it, you love it. This one has some paint pen on it that marks the gain, volume, and boost controls as well as "From Poland With Love" written on it.
    $70 shipped ConUS[/del]

SOLD! [del]BOSS DD-7 - Lots of options in here. I am considering moving up to another delay pedal such as the TimeFactor however.
    $120 shipped ConUS[/del]

TRADED! [del]Catalinbread Hyper Pak - This one has a blue LED in it instead of the standard color LED. Also, keep in mind that this is a now discontinued overdrive that is ridiculously small.
    $100 shipped ConUS[/del]

SOLD! [del]DigiTech Bass Synth Wah - love the sounds, just don't ever use them.
    $50 shipped ConUS
    [/del]

SOLD! [del]Foxrox Octron 2 - This is a truly amazing analog octaver, but I am just not using it enough to continue to keep it.
    $275 shipped ConUS[/del]

SOLD! [del]Ibanez TS9DX Tube Screamer - This one is in good cosmetic condition with a few scratches here and there. The rubber bottom has been removed, and Industrial Strength 3M Velcro has been applied.
    $65 shipped ConUS[/del]

SOLD! [del]Loop-Master Mini Tap Tempo Pedal
    $25 shipped ConUS[/del]

TRADED! [del]MI Audio Blues Pro v.2 (with fuzz switch on the top near the 9v plug) - great condition with velcro on the bottom but not covering the label.
    $90 shipped ConUS[/del]

SOLD! [del]Wilson Effects 12-Position Bass Q-Wah - This is still the end-all-be-all wah pedal for me, but I have decided to let it go due to it not getting any use in what I play. This one is wired to vintage wah specs with Tropical Fish caps and a replica Halo inductor, externalized mids, bass, and volume control, and a blue status LED instead of the standard red. This will come with a Stompin Ground wah mounting plate, as well as replacement Dunlop wah feet, so you can choose if you want it on your board, or the floor. Works just as well with guitar as it does with bass due to the 12 different Q positions.
    $200 shipped ConUS[/del]

SOLD! [del]Wooly Mammoth Clone - Great sounding fuzz, I just use my B:Assmaster more often. This one was made by our very own Stu L.
    $115 shipped ConUS (again, what I paid for it)[/del]

Cash is absolutely king, but feel free to toss me trade offers.

2. Twocan

Twocan Living the Dream

Oct 5, 2009
    MA
    PM on the Synth Wah

3. halfhere

halfhere

Apr 13, 2010
    Birmingham, Al.
    PM on the Polish.

4. benagainnn

benagainnn

Feb 6, 2009
    Montreal
    Pm on zvex clone

5. xray

xray

Feb 15, 2009
    Kona, HI
    2nd on the WM clone - don't worry I have an office in LA you can mail it to.

6. LeonD

LeonD Supporting Member

PM sent on the 3Leaf.

7. benagainnn

benagainnn

Feb 6, 2009
    Montreal
    Payment Sent on the Zvex

8. CliffD

CliffD

Jan 27, 2008
    San Diego/Seattle
    PM'd.

9. benagainnn

benagainnn

Feb 6, 2009
    Montreal
    BUMP for you and my new ZVEX clone. Is it ship yet ? :hyper:

10. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    It shipped out this past wednesday. You should receive it sometime in the next week or so. :)

11. benagainnn

benagainnn

Feb 6, 2009
    Montreal
    NICE thanks !

12. faceinbass

faceinbass

Apr 20, 2008
    KCMO
    HA! I sold a meatbox for $45.00 last year.
    I should have done my research first.

13. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    Yeah. I went around everywhere trying to find this one. I actually paid $180 for it, but am selling it for less because it doesn't have the rubber foot on it anymore.

14. loopee

loopee Supporting Member

May 12, 2009
    Surrey, B.C. Canada
    RE: Boss DS-1
    I have one of those for when I play guitar but haven't used it in many years. What do I do to modify it? How does it sound modified?
    Loopee

15. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    Look for Bassjunkie730's posts for the soundclips that he put up. He should also be able to tell you how to modify yours if you are so inclined. Personally I think it sounds great, I just don't use it enough to keep it.

16. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    Pedaltrain sold! Bump and price drops on the rest! Lets see these things move this week!

17. PM'd...

18. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    :hyper:

19. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    Can I have some pictures and some more info on the wah (link to review thread etc)

20. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    Hey TaySte. You're going to be third in line, but here's a wealth of info anyways that made me buy this second wah (I already own a regular 12-position Q Wah w/ the same specs that works more than well enough for both bass and guitar for my needs ;)). If nothing else, this should give you or anyone else some more info and hopefully give Kevin some more business for his awesome wahs. :D (I'm not being paid to refer people, but I swear that I should be! :p)

Bass Wah Shootout
    Sound Clips and recent review

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.