Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The Great Robot wars...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jazzcatb17, Oct 25, 2003.

1. yes, but why so short?

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. No, they dont come in tiger style

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  3. yes, and the seas will run red with the blood of the human tyrants

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  4. No, we will destroy the machine and return to nature

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  5. Only if there carrot powered robots

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jazzcatb17

jazzcatb17

Dec 27, 2002
    Louisville, Ky
    Controversy continued on Monday as surgeons successfully transplanted little Django's brain into a robot monkey body. Scientists now say human-to-robot brain transplants will be possible within ten years. On a sad note, however, Jango died late Tuesday, after drinking his own urine.

So what do you guys think of all this robot stuff? Would you put your brain in a robot body. You could choose any body, have steel teeth and the strength of five gorrilas.... on the downside they only come five feet tall. Thats as big as they come. And when there is a war between robots and humans, which side will you be on? The human side? because you have a human brain. Remember the humans will discriminate and enslave us. WE MUST CRUSH THEM, THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES!!!! But anyways would you put your brain in a robot body

those of you who watch adult swim should detect a familair play here

2. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    No, I cant be arsed with that sh!t..

( been watching jay and silent bob strike back a bit too much :ninja:)

3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    On the plus side, if you break you can be fixed.

Also I would become the ultimate sexbot, women would tremble at the mere mention of my name.

I would also have synths built into my chassis so I could make music wherever I go.

So...I WOULD

I have seen that episode of sealab 2021 as well;)

4. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    I am a robot.

5. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    We know, Mike, we know. Now go fix my car.

6. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan

I already did! Didn't I tell you that you have to shift out of 1st gear when the engine starts making high pitched squeels? damned humanoids.

7. BaroqueBass

BaroqueBass

Jul 8, 2000
    Salem, OR
    We don't need Rome telling us what to do!! :mad: :mad:

8. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    I will second WR. I suppose there can't be 2 "ultimate sexbots".... prepare to die!

9. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I'm holding out to have my brain transplanted into a higher life form. -With wings, X-ray vision, super strength, and abnormally gigantic balls.

10. jazzcatb17

jazzcatb17

Dec 27, 2002
    Louisville, Ky
    sadly, robots lack balls, although they do have abnormally large lymph nodes.....

11. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Hey man re-read my post! :D I don't want to be a robot, I want to be an amalgamation of all the best animals with my brain popped into it's skull. (and giant balls). ;)

12. why have giant balls when you could have CHAINSAW HANDS!! OOH i'd really want chainsaw hands.. they'd be great for making eggs and killing buckthorn....... AND PEOPLE!

13. jazzcatb17

jazzcatb17

Dec 27, 2002
    Louisville, Ky
    I dont know of a robot maker that makes them with chainsaw hands and metal teeth. It's pick and choose.... although if your willing, I could see about a custom job. Anyways, chainsaw hands would kill your basstone....and

14. aah, but couldn't I buy nub attachments for the chainsaw? Think how fast I could finger with spinning NUBS!!!!!

babababababababababababababababababababababababababa,

ya know?